Sister's Anger

*Same day; as the two chaps before*
~Audrey's P.O.V~
(Y/n) had texted me after school why she was so sad. I was so mad at Adrian. He can't hurt my best friend like that! (Incase of confusion, Audrey and (Y/n) have known each other since the day she came to paris *I believe that's were they live* XD) I decided to go to Adrian's house. Once I got their and was finally in his room, I saw him writing a letter. "Adrian! You little-" I grabbed him and lifted him a least an inch above the ground. "Audrey! H-hi- What's wrong!?" Adrian asked, confused and scared. "What's wrong! What's wrong is that you broke my friends heart!" "Who is your friend!?" "(Y/n)!" I saw my brother froze. Tears formed his eyes. I let him go. "Am sorry... D-did I hurt you?" I asked concerned. "No... It's just-" Adrian then began to cry. Full on tears roaming down his face. "Let me guess... You didn't mean to hurt (Y/n)." He nodded his head. I pulled him into a hug. "How bout I help you get her back... Well- I mean... For her to not be mad at you." Adrian looked at me and smiled. "I would like that." I smiled at him and helped him with his letter and what too say to (Y/n) tomorrow.

(A/n)- Eh! I feel like I am a horrible writer! So sorry this is turning out to be a bad book! >.< *Brofist* HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND! BU-BYE! 😄