Questions

~Adrian's P.O.V~
Audrey and I decided to get caught up. I asked her questions first, now it was her turn. "So, do you have friends?" She asked. "Yeah! I have one cool friend that I always hang out with. His name is Nino!" "Cool! Um... How about girls, do you know any girl that might like you?" Audrey asked me in a cocky way. She then smirked at me. "Actually, their is this girl named Chole. She is SO annoying at times! I have no clue of what to do with her..." Audrey laughed. "Those are girls for you, trust me they do get annoying at times with their girly habbits." She then laid back and put her hand behind her head, leaning on the bench. "So, do you like anyone?" She asked as she closed her eyes and smiled. "Well actually... yes. There are two girls. There are super heroes here and thats the first girl. Her name is Ladybug. She is so hot!" I blushed at my own words. "But, no one knows her identity. The second girl, her name is (Y/n). She is so pretty and super nice. She's also boyish like you. No offense!" "Hehe... It's ok dude- eh!" She stopped. "You ok?" I asked. "Did you say- heroes?" "Yeah, why?" Audrey got up and grabbed my arm. "Which way is your house?" "That way but-" "Great let's go!" She said as she pulled me all the way home. Let's just say, I am glad my arm is still in it's socket!

(A/n)- Hey y'all! Just to give a heads up, please don't take the part were it says: "Those are girls for you, trust me they do get annoying at times with their girly habbits." The wrong way. I hope I didn't offend anyone! If I kinda did, I am so sorry!!! I didn't mean to say it badly... Girly girls are cool! Again I am so sorry! ^w^ BUH-BYE! *Brofist* HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND!!!