Chapter 6

Left all alone to wonder about the girl that calls me "Mommy". Tobias was hurt, I could read his face, I wanted to tell him but I couldn't bear the feeling of courage and regrets a. I could have been waiting a hour, two tops when my phone gets a ping. A text, from  Lynn of all people, what does she want.

-Texting-

Lynn: Tris  how could you not tell us about having a child ?

Me: I didn't know how to tell anyone. I knew Tobias would not love me  anymore.

Lynn: Well he looks more pissed because you didn't tell him straight up. You left for a year and came back with no explanation of why you left and what you did. 

Me: If you are here just to tell me what I did wrong you don't have to I already know what I did I already known so just leave me alone.

Lynn: Tris just be Candor for once tell me why you and peter really...you know

Me: No I don't know stop texting me I'm trying to think goodbye

-Texting Over-

Tobias bursts into the door red eyed and looking mangled. By the way he looks I can tell he's intoxicated.  He has a huge drinking problem, but he doesn't like to call it one. He looks at me, not like a  loving boyfriend but as if I'm his next meal,  just waiting to be devoured. Even now I can see the good in his eyes.

He starts at me with full force crashing through and over every last item on the floor in his path. If those  miscellaneous items people, they would all be dead or scarred for life. Once he approaches me he looks into my eyes - he's so close I can smell the alcohol on his breath. He lifts me by my shoulders and kisses me deeply. He pulls me to him with so much force my shoes come off in the process. He pins me to the bed frame and kisses my neck, "I love  you" his words muffled yet still audible. He pushes me away and onto the bed with full force. He climbs on top of me and every thing after that is...

One

Big

BLUR