Chapter 4

Guys something terrible happened. My entire 4th chapter got erased, i had worked for weeks on it. #WOW. Anyway this one will probably be better. As Veronica Roth says: "Murder your darlings". If you're a die hard Divergent fan you know what i mean. If you're not. I have a tip for you: read the extras in the back of all the paperback Divergent series books. Love ya.

+ + +

Four POV

"I have to make things right again" I tell the group.

"No shit Sherlock " Everyone replies. "Wait" calls out Uriah, "Whats going on ?" Everyone blankly stares at Uriah, and he stares back.

"Never mind my baby brother. Marlene what the heck." He walks towards her with so much force she jumps back and falls over her chair,making the group surrounding us explode with laughter. Wait are they still here. " Is the game over ?" someone shouts.

"Yeah, is it ?" Says someone else. We are surrounded by a bunch of yelling people you could call it a riot. Zeke stands on a chair to address the crowd, "The game is not over. One of the players just forgot the rules and got mad and went off like a time bomb. She will be returning shortly. When she does we will get three more plays in, we will go to the auditorium to play a dare that was given to the upset player a.k.a. Tris and her boyfriend Four, then we will return and finish the game" After Zeke is finished everyone goes quiet and finds a chair to sit in. They're all probably tired of standing.

I get out my phone to call Tris (A/N I thinks its funny to give the characters phones even though they don't have any.) I call one, twice, three times, four and she finally picks up. Before I can apologize she goes off. "What is wrong with you?!?!? How dare you say yes to her, my best friend. Have you guys been doing more than seven minutes behind my back. I trusted you."

I decide to cut in while she's taking a breather. " Well, um hi babe. I was just in it for the game. It was nothing more but can you please come back we still have that dare from last Friday from Tori and Amar to take their places singing." She takes a huge breath, "Okay, I'm on my way back." I hang up to address the crowd, "Everyone, she's on her way back"

Tris POV

"...come back we still have that dare from last Friday from from Tori and Amar to take their places singing." I take a deep breath, "Okay I'm on my way back." the call ends.

I start to walk back to the mini arena when someone calls my name, which causes me to freeze. I decide I don't care and keep walking. Then I hear it again, the same deep voice. Tris .....Tris ...."Tris" ...... "TRIS !!!!!!"

I wake up with a start and I am in my bed, with Tobias hovering over me smiling now that I am awake. "Wake up my beautiful sleepy head we're late for Candor or Dauntless !!!" He kisses my lips and I kiss him back. We tear the cover from between us and eventually his shirt. When it's my shirt's time to go I pull away from the kiss. I cant be with anyone that way yet, not after what Peter did to me. I can't bear it even with Tobias, and I love Tobias and I didn't tell him what happened that year of initiation before Peter was factionless.

Tobias looks confused. "What's wrong Tris ?" I smile a fake smile and reply what I always do. " Nothings wrong, lets go play." He smiles at me, "Can't it wait ?" Really Tobias. "No it cant do you want Zeke snapping off on you ?" No answer, "Babe do you mind if I shower here ?"

"Tobias you know you don't have to ask. You can do whatever you like here, this is like one of our two apartments." After showering together, brushing our teeth, and getting dressed I can't help but think about what Tobias would think of me if he knew what Peter did. He wouldn't be happy, and he might try to kill Peter. That was seven years ago but I still have a fatal flaw.

As we walk to Zeke's apartment -not a mini arena, THANK DAUNTLESS CAKE- Tobias and I see a group of initiates that we will have to train next week. We try our best to look tough so we walk right through them without excuse or pardon me's. Some push back and some say excuse me for us, the ones that push back we know we'd have to watch out for.

We get to Zeke's apartment and storm through the door for no reason. When we arrive the guys are talking about us with the girls.

Marlene stands up. "Tris, We have two people here to see you " as soon as the word you leaves her mouth a man with matted down hair steps out of the shadows with a girl no older than 6 with gray eyes and blonde hair. I recognize them immediately.

Peter and Edith.