Chapter 6-

(Note:I hope this doesn't bother you, but there MAY or MAY NOT be some made up Buddyfight monsters in this chapter. Let's hope I made them sound believable)

         The stage was set. Tasuku luminated his deck while I used a standard one. He was on one side of the battle arena and me on the other side. Tasuku announced he was fighting for dragon world. I was
fighting for Legend world. It was time to buddyfight!

        "Wait! I don't know how to play!" I just now told everybody. I didn't say anything before, because I thought it was embarrassing.
Tasuku laughed in his arm, like he was trying to cover it up.

       "D-don't laugh at me!" I commanded.

         "I could just explain the rules to you, but it's a lot more fun to experience it yourself."

"Right!"

Tasuku went first.

       "Draw! And charge and draw! For my first move I summon Jackknife dragon to the left."

        "He summoned his buddy on the first turn? You can do that?" I thought. Tasuku smiled at me.

       "Stop trying to distract me!" I yelled to him.

       "Here we go! Jack, attack the fighter!"

       "W-wait, the fighter-" Jack came at me and slash down some of my life points. I was now at 6 life points.

        "Ok...what do I do again?" The crowd watching around us face palmed and some even complained. I looked back at Tasuku for guidance.

       "Draw.." Tasuku trailed off and I got what he was trying to say.

        "Oh right! My move, I guess." I pulled a card from the trial deck.

          "Draw and charge and draw." I put a card in the soul and drew two cards.

          "I call...Tao the magic fairy lily...to the left. Then, I call Natzuko...knight of the round table to the right."

       "Go, attack Tasuku!"

         "Who's Tasuku?" Tao asked.

       "Yeah, and which of us are you talking to?" Natzuko inquired. Guess I had to give out specific instructions.

        "Oh, Natzuko attack...the fighter."

         "Yes, my lady!" Natzuko, knight of the round table attacked Tasuku and took away 2 life points.

         "Alright! Now, Tao attack the fighter!"

       "No problem!"

      "Blue dragon shield!" Tasuku had a blue shield with a dragon'a head on it protecting him.

I asked him,"how did you do that?!"

         I also noticed his life points went up by one. That means I only made him lose one life point that round?!

        "Final phase!" I heard from Tasuku's side of the arena.
         What does final phase mean? At that moment, I remembered I read that word off the card I picked up off the ground.

      I smirked, "thanks Tasuku."

         Tasuku raised one of his eyebrows in confusion.

       "I call, the magix duo, Domine and Vanetta to the center."

        "I didn't think you could remember that special ability from the card." Tasuku recalled the ability the duo card came with. It was not one...but TWO buddies in one card.

      "The magic duo, Domine and Vanetta can only be summoned when player has 4 or less life points or if a player calls 'final phase'. An amazing card."

          "Finally, a chance for us to show what we're made of." Domine had his arms crossed, looking serious.

        "Hooray! Free!" Vanetta cheered.

       "Now, according to this card, I can use your final phase card for myself!" I told Tasuku.

       "WHAAATTT???!!" The huge crowd around us yelled.

I could feel it...

"Now! Gargantua.."

So...

"Punisher!!!"

                    This is Buddyfight.

        Tasuku's flag shattered and a voice was sounded over some speakers.

                   "Winner:Yuki Nano"