Chapter 4-

Tasuku rubbed his eyes to help himself fully wake up and climbed out of bed. He went down stairs and ate a bowl of his favorite cereal,'coco puffs'. (Lol)

        "Morning Tasuku." Jack said, in an 'I just woke up' voice.

        "You tired?" Tasuku asked his buddy. He nodded with his eyes closed.

          "I told you,you could go back in your card if you wanted."

         "I felt bad you had to stay awake on your own, last night you were up finishing your homework."

          Tasuku turned on the tv for Jack, while he cleaned up his wooden kitchen table. He was using a wet paper towel to wipe up the crumbs.
         Tasuku whispered,"Things are going to be different, having her around."

          "Yeah."

          "Y-you heard that?"

         Jack sighed,"of course I did ,I'm a dragon after all." 

         Tasuku chuckled,"I don't think being a dragon has anything to do with it." Tasuku was glad he had Jack around. He wouldn't know what to do if he didn't have anyone to talk to.
After finishing the rest of Tasuku's morning routine, he went into his backyard to active his 'buddy skill'. He and Jack flew to school in the morning blue sky.

        He landed by the school entrance with Jack and apparently, a lot of fan girls were currently waiting for him.

"TASUKU!"

"CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER?!"

"DO YOU HAVE A GIRL FRIEND?!"

"OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU!"

      Tasuku felt a bit overwhelmed by all the attention and confessions of love, that he went inside to his locker on the first floor.

      "Hey Tasuku." One of Tasuku friends from his homeroom class,Nao.

        "Hey Nao,what's up?"

         "Apparently some new girl is coming to our class today." Nao boringly explained, waiting for Tasuku with his hands in his pockets.

       "Seems like everybody's talking about it. I heard she'll be in all honors, so she must be smart."

         "Really?" Tasuku said, shuffling through his red locker numbered 187.

          The two boys, Nao and Tasuku, made their way to homeroom and sat at their desks. Their were 5 columns and rows of desks in this classroom. The teacher was Ms.Rainy. She had short brown hair with green highlights. She was usually seen wearing a tie and some sort of formal suit. Tasuku sat in the third row,second column. Nao sat in the fourth row,fourth column.

       Ms.Rainy came in with her chipper self,spinning around in glee.

        "Welcome back students! Hope you had a lovely weekend! Did any of you go to the sale at the buddyfight shop this weekend?"

       Chatter came from among the students, some talking about how much they enjoyed it and some discussing how disappointed they were missing it.

"Did you go to the sale?" Nao whispered to Tasuku, having nothing else to do.

"Yeah, but I didn't really get to buy anything."

"Oh."

Tasuku knew his friend Nao didn't talk much, but he did enjoy their small chats.

"Settle down children." Ms.Rainy got the class quiet. Everyone would listen to Ms.Rainy, because everyone liked her.