"What the hell Lisa!" I angrily shouted into the phone, but in the same second someone walked into my room and quickly slammed with the doors, she crossed her arms and glared at me. "Hang up," Christina sternly said.

"I'm hanging up now, we will talk later," I mumbled into the phone and hung up, now my eyes meeting Christina's. She glared at me and stayed silent, "What?" I snapped, she flinched a bit, but her posture remained, "I need to talk to you."

"I got things to do," I mumbled under my breath, rolling my eyes. She blocked the door and I groaned, but when I said her posture remained, this time, also mine did.

"Like what?" she smirked, "Things Christina, things..."

"You want to avoid me and our talk?" she questioned me, I didn't dare to met her eyes, so I stared at the ground with the feeling of shame.

"You are always defending her!" I suddenly snapped at Christina, she didn't flinch, but inhaled deeply...we had a staring battle between us, one green eyes glaring at another greens, neither of us wanted to broke the staring...

"Well, there are things you can't understand," Christina calmly replied. Her calm exterior made my blood boil, "Lisa said something like that earlier!"

"I don't want you to look on your sisters differently, then they really are."

"So, now you are saying I am not aloud to understand such things, I think fifteen is a quite an understandable age, for most people," I smirked.

"Now listen to me, you self-called Queen of Sass, or whatever..." she got confused a bit, "You can't just go and bring someone else's past on, even though you love Lauren,  I get you, I really do, but that doesn't mean you can also hurt Lisa."

"Do you even realize how she's treating Lauren?" this thing was overwhelming me.

"I do, but..." I cut her off, "You do, but you don't intend to do anything about it, am I right or am I right?"

"You don't understand L-..." in a brief moment she started defending Lisa's actions towards Lauren.

"I don't understand Lisa? Do YOU even understand her?" I emphasized the "you."

"I can't understand her, because I never was involved in a situation like that."

"What kind of a situation?" I tried to fool her, but she looked right through me.

"You are trying to fool me around aren't you? I am absolutely sorry Danielle, but this won't work!"

"I know all your tricks and manipulating methods, by now..."

"Christina, can you just for once stop analyzing me and my behavior, I ain't a patient of yours."

"IT'S HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND SUCH THINGS!"

"BECAUSE I'M FIFTEEN?"

"Hey, hey guys calm down," Katherine barged into the room this time, "Christina, I thought you were the peacemaker," Kath raised an eyebrow.

"She's too young to understand, Katherine..." Christina started, but Katherine just stared at me.

"She's soon going to be sixteen, you know..."

"I don't want her to worry about such things," Christina now calmly said.

"Even Amy doesn't know and she's older than Dani," Katherine sighed loudly.

"Don't you think that some things should remain a secret, to be quiet about them," Christina sighed.

"You can't always protect them from bad things," Kath gave Christina a reassuring smile.

"I'm protecting Lisa, from all of it...it seems like no one understands her and I'm afraid that she'll feel guilty for everything that happened, she already feels guilty about it," Christina whispered.

"You can't protect her, you can only help her."

"You know Kath, it's not so simple...and then on the other hand there is Lauren, carrying the consequences of that day, still pretty clueless about everything that happened...one sister is carrying the mental consequences and the other one physical," my eldest sister helplessly shook her head.

"Christina and Katherine, I want to say something...once I was seven years, mom told me to go make some friends or I'll be lonely, but I thought that even if I made friends, my family was still my best friend and with that I'm trying to say, that even with things that concern Lisa and Lauren, we will still love them, despite their mistakes."

"Dani, it's a big big world out there and not all things are simple as it seems," Christina sighed annoyed.

"We think bigger than that Christina, we always pushed each other to the limits and we learn quicker, by eleven I saw the world and it was turning bitter, although we aren't millionaires we are still happy and I'm trying to tell you, that I believe in good in life," I told her decisively.

"When Lisa was eleven years old someone told her she's got to find love or she'll be lonely, that day she cried the entire day in my arms," a small smile appeared on Christina's face when she remembered the good old days.

"And that is why Lisa started writing songs, she always had that dream like dad before her, so she started writing songs..." Katherine tried to explain to me.

"And she started writing stories..." I ended her sentence, Katherine looked at me weirdly. I shrugged and replied, "That's a song she wrote and showed me."

"Something about the glory always seemed to bore both of them, both Lisa and Lauren, that's at least one thing they have in common," Katherine grinned.

"Lauren once said, that fame isn't important to her, but only the people she loves and who really know her," I proudly add, because fame didn't affect nor Lisa nor Lauren.

"Once I'm going to be sixteen years, will the secret be told?" I questioned now.

"Nice one Dani," Christina laughed, "you ain't getting anything," she seriously looked at me.

"I only see my goals and I don't believe in failure," I now winked at Christina, dang it I'm going to find out somehow.

"The smallest voices can make it major you know, that means mine and Amy's voice," I now added, Christina shook her head laughing, but Katherine looked at me with empathy.

"Look I still love them both no matter what, soon we'll be thirty years old, our songs have been sold, we travelled around the world and we are still roaming and when we'll be so old, the bad things that are happening now, won't matter," I explained still trying to get some information.

"But when we'll be sixty, we will remember life and it will be a better one...by the age of sixty I don't wanna think that the world is cold, because of things like this..." I kept on pushing.

"Dani, for the tenth time...I said no," Christina stood her ground, but Katherine just shook her head in disappointment at Christina.

"You know I'm gonna keep trying?" I asked and they both nodded, Christina pretty satisfied with the way she kept the secret safe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I promised, here is the next chapter :D comment and vote for the chapter and of course comment below, comments make me happy :) is Dani going to find out what happened or is she gonna leave it all alone, what's better?  Who are you more supportive of, Dani or Christina? Dani wants to reveal the secret, but the older one wants to protect it for the sake of Lisa and Lauren...what would you do?  And how are ya'll doing? Tell me what you've been up to lately :D I UPDATE WHEN I REACH 30 VOTES...let's aim higher won't we ;) big kiss, big hug, big love <3