My Sister Is My Bully

Lauren's POV

"Wake up, you dweeb!" Lisa yelled at me. Can she ever shut up? I was laying in my bed sleeping and then I raised my head, which was facing the pillow.

"What do you want?" I asked her annoyed, she evilly laughed and threw a pillow at me.

"Nothing. I just wanted to wake you up," she replied laughing.

"What the heck are you, my sister or a monster?!" I said to her annoyed, she just nodded casually.

"I'm your worst nightmare," she grinned evilly, I got the creeps suddenly. Is it normal that my own sister is my own bully and my own worst nightmare? I don't think so.

"Get up, you lazy butt!" Lisa yelled at me once again, I rather got up, or she would do something worse to me, instead of just throwing a pillow at me. One time, when I didn't wanted to get out of bed, she spilled a bucket of icy cold water on me. And she wasn't even sorry later!

"And hurry up, I must drive you to your dance class," Lisa complained, it's not like she must drive me. I got dressed and ready, I dressed in a pink shirt and black shorts, with my pink snickers on the feet and a black snap back, which had a sign California on it and my backpack. Then I quietly left downstairs. Mom was in the kitchen with the little boys.

"Mom, can you drive me to the dance lessons or anyone else, please," I begged her.

"No Lauren, I can't. I must look after the little boys and all the others went to the grocery store. I'm sorry," she apologized and felt sorry for me.

"Can I walk to the dancing studio at least?" I begged my mom. I really don't wanna go with Lisa.

"Lauren you know you can't. Your legs will hurt you really badly," mom scolded me. Yes, I know, but I don't wanna drive with her.

"C'mon loser, we're going to the dance class!" Lisa yelled from the living room, she thinks she's so hilarious. Yes, she calls me "the loser". In desperation I slowly walked to the living room, where she was waiting for me.

"Lisa! Be nice to your sister!" mom scolded her, Lisa sighed loudly. I quickly went into the car and sat in front on the passenger's seat. Lisa came into the car and sat behind the wheel.

"Um, the weather looks really bad," I said, trying to make a conversation out of this situation.

"Be quiet now, brat!" she ordered me. I listened to her and shut up. Well at least she turned on the radio. When she drove me to the dance lessons a while ago, we drove in silence. It was horrible, that awkward silence, I was so nervous back then. When we finally drove to the dancing studio, she stopped in front of it.

"Get out and I'll pick you up at 12 p.m. Bye," she said strictly and emotionless and drove away. The weather looks really bad, I think it's gonna rain after a really long time though. In front of the studio, I greeted my friend Lily, she's at the dancing lessons too.

"Was that Lisa?" Lily asked excitedly, she was a fan of us. I nodded not really amused at all as we were walking towards the studio.

"Say whatever you want, but you two look alike after all."

"Yeah, I guess so," I faked a smile, we don't even look a little bit alike.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the first chapter of Unsaid Things. What do you think? Tell me what did you liked and what not. The story will be re-written, but I'll try to make it even better. I read the story on Quotev once though and I liked it :) but then all the Cimorelli stories were deleted :( Sooo comment and vote for the chapter. Have fun and enjoy guiseeeee :)))))))