The New Queen

Harry's Point of View

I saw her run out fo the church. Shit! I ran vampire speed after her. I found her crying against the church sitting on the grass.

"Kristina," I said.

She looked up me, tears rushing down her cheeks. "I can't do it," she whispered.

I sighed. I walked over to her and sat down next to her. I pulled her into my lap and held her as see cried into my chest. "Kris, I love you so much, you and our future children. You will make a wonderful wife, bear me many sons and daughters. You will make the most wonderful queen ever. The whole kingdom with love you."

"I don't want to be a queen, I don't want to be a vampire!"

"You don't have a choice!"

"Please, Harry please," she sobbed.

"We will get up anf go in there and get married."

"No please dont make me Harry."

I picked her up bridal styles and carried her into the church. I set her on her feet in front of me on the alter.

"With the power invested in me and their royal higness, I now pronouce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I leaned down to her lips and pressed mine onto hers. The kingdom applauded. My father brought up the tiara and raised it above her head.

"Kristina Styles, the new queen!"

Short chapter, very short! Sorry!