A Wedding in Progress

First I want to say thank you to my sister wowlouis here on wattpad. I hope you all can follow her and I hope for her to post a story!

Secondly I want to thank you all for the reads and votes! I never thought I'd have this many!

Well enjoy this chapter and sorry for the long wait, I think I'm going to have a schedule for when I update.

Enjoy xoxo

_________________________

Last night was horrible. Harry was as gentle as he could be but I'm only a mere human and he's a freaking vampire. I woke up around 11:36 pm. Harry wasn't n bed. That meant I was all alone. I got up slowly to make sure I wasn't going to hurt my self. I went into the kitchen.

"Good morning madam, how was your sleep?" The chef asked.

"Horrible."

"Would you like something to eat?"

"Yep."

"Here are some freshly made waffles." He handed some chocolate chip waffles and I ate them all up noy noticing how hungry I truly was.

"Good morning Kristina!" Queen Anne said.

"Hi."

"Aww don't be so mad darling. After last night everything will be better. You will get married in three days then have your four and a half month pregnancy."

"Wait only four and a half months!?"

"A vampire baby only takes half the time of growing inside of you."

I looked down at my stomach. Oh my freaking gosh! "Oh."

I got up from the table and wondered the palace. In the throne room, they were setting up for Harry's and my wedding. The theme was red and white. My dress matched the theme. Like all wedding gowns, it was white. It was strapless and tight at the top causing my breasts to stick out a bit. Then it flowed out and down. It was made of layers of ruffles. Around the waist was a red ribbon. My hair was to be curled and up. They veil would be clipped in my hair and after the I do and the kiss Harry is to place a tiara on the top of my head.

"Kristina!" Makayla yelled.

"Woah look who's huge haha. "

"Yeah. Niall and I got married and now I'm due in two weeks."

"That's why you haven't been in school?"

"Yes! And we are having twins, boy and girl!"

If you haven't noticed, Makayla and I have become really close. "Aww congrats!"

"Now your big day is in three days missy!"

"Uh... I guess."

"Have you been turned yet?"

"Almost. Aftert the wedding it will be completed."

"I see."

"Yeah, well I should go see where Harry is."

"Okay girlie!"

*Two days Later*

I was in my dress, hair and makeup all ready. I stood at the entrance of the thrown room. The music started, Harry turned his head toward the entrance and every one stood up. I ran out.