Oh God! And she doesn't even have any idea how sexy she looks right now. And that made her even hotter! If that's even possible.

But because I am in my playful mood right now, instead of answering, I decided to give her a doze of her own medicine. I flashed her a rare smile of mine, I smiled at her sexily, that I even felt goosebums all over my body after doing it.

Hey, I don't usually do this. You can't blame me.

And because she's still biting her lips, looking so innocent like a puppy, I can't help but to tease her more.

"I'm already dying to kiss you. Stop biting your lips, and let me do that for you later." I seductively whispered and even winked at her before turning around and started to walk away, because I felt like just another look of her biting her lips would take away all the self control that I have inside my body and I might just end up crashing our lips together.

----------------------------------------------------

After having snacks and little chit chats with Gigi, Selena and Kylie, I finally decided to search for Cara, since I've been avoiding her after that cute little incident that happened to the two of us earlier. Don't get me wrong, not that I'm embarrased about my actions, well maybe because of that too. But the main reason is, I really just want to cool myself down and take control of my emotions, and seeing her doing those things again won't do us no good.

I turn my head to my left side, and find the boys with Cara having talks about something, and I don't really have any idea about it. But by the looks of it, they look like they are having fun. They are even lauging so hard that Justin had to clench his stomach and Tyga trying his best not to spill out the soda in his mouth, while Joe and Cara tries to childishly slap each other.

I'm glad she's happy. I can't help but to smile widely, while looking at this version of her. This is the first time in a long time, that I've seen her this genuinely happy. It's as if she didn't have problems for the last few months, its as if she didn't had to cry her eyes out every night before falling asleep because of the decision we both made, its as if everything is okay and she's not broken inside because of me and my stupid fears. Because truth to be told, even though I already told her that I love her too, I know that deep inside, it is not enough. It will never be enough not until I break up with Harry. I know that she's okay with what we have right now, and she's not really expecting anything in return, but I can't hurt her like this forever. The hurt she's feeling would never stop until we can finally be together, out and happy. Shouting to the whole world, how much we love each other, and I don't really know how long it would take for me to be ready. And yet, she choose to stay with me, she choose to wait for me, she choose to smile and be happy for me not to be guilty.

She choose to love me unconditionally. She really is the most wonderful person in the whole universe.

She is beautiful inside and out. No wonder why everyone loves her, why everyone wants to be around her. She seemed like she always lightens the mood and always made people around her happy even if deep inside, she has her own problems.

"Stop staring, she might melt and you'll never get to see her again." Someone spoke which brought me back from my deep thoughts. I turn around and found my sister smiling at me knowingly.

I know that she already knows something, but she just wanted for me to be the one to open up to her when I'm ready. I mean come on, from that wierd smiles to wiggling of eyebrows everytime she catches me and Cara smiling at each other, I can definitely tell that she already have enough proof to slap right in my face the moment I decided to talk to her and deny it.

"I'm not--" I was about to answer back but then she already cutted me off.

"Stop lying. Just don't say anything if its all lies." She said, and I can hear seriousness on her voice.