Chapter 7

There is no more turning back now. I went down these dusty flight of stairs and just when I was about to enter a room Vinny walked out. "What are you doing here?"
" Oh That's irrelevant, what happened ?"
" no it is not irrelevant, didn't i lock you in your room"
" you should know by now that you can't keep me in a room, so back to my question " "no go back to your room"
"one you are not my dad, two last time i checked i don't call you daddy. Therefore you do not boss me around" he crossed his arms and smirked at me " ill have you calling me daddy in no time tesoro"
Okay honestly i would love that, but let's be real here nobody wants to do the deed with a lunatic. I immediately try to pass him, but this bumboclaat is towering over me. I truly think i am quite tall or maybe it's my friends that are short, so you can imagine that he is a giant bumboclaat. No problem that means I'm closer to that crotch area. I swiftly raise my knee up to hit him in the crotch. To my surprise he caught my knee and pulled me closer to his body, while holding my waist. "Tsk tsk tsk Tesoro you're a feisty one"
" hm you don't say" " just tell me what happened and I promise to leave "
" I rather stay in this position, or we can try other positions?" Lord why do you bring temptation? I get super close to his face okay his lips and whisper "well I guess i don't have to know what really happened down here"
" if you really want the answer, we can still argue until you get it out of me"
"I prefer to get back to my room" one of the guards walked out and said "boss we got what we needed" Vinny sighed and lowered his head and said " you should go back up the flight of stairs, and right above next to the closed bookshelf there's a small button, press it and go to your room"
"again do not boss me around, I'm going to my room because i want to not because you told me to"
"and by the way one of my guards broke their leg, that's why there was so much screaming " honestly i don't believe him, something smells fishy and it's not the man weave"