“No your not brother. I have the key. Its my car. My pink baby.” Gleoite said to his brother.

The mention of pink and his like of it bothered the perverted girl. His playboy brother gave a loud disappointed exhale and he left with the girl. Dia left too in a huff because he had no sense of humour apparently. Apparently he would take the bus home and Gleoite was left alone.

Gleoite Murphy was alone with him on the little stool, ordered another drink just himself and this was a second one. He drunk it slowly and twirled the wine class in his left hand as he stared at the counter. It was the evening and it was busy, the cacophony of conversations about the random bar his brothers had came to was lost to him.

Gleoite pondered about the wrongness of his feelings for his own flesh and blood, the dreams the kept him up and night, brothering his very soul and his jealousy of Neart. Neart was a girl that was loved romantically by his sister. He was fine being a boy and that was the gender he wanted. He was fine being straight and a boy but- Would they have been together in another life?

Something squishy hit his shoulder, forarms fell onto his right shoulder and then full arms embraced his neck. He flinched, his face heated and he started to sweat. A big mouth smacked against his temple and then feasted on his cheek. His eyes looked at the female face and the bar patron who did thing to his face. Gleoite turned his face around and then the random big chested stranger kissed his lips, her tounge went into his mouth. His cheeks were hot. He pushed her shoulders lightly away and she still clung to him.

“You're so cute missy!” The girl said to him.

“Miss you mean man or mister.” Gleoite said to her.

“All the better!” The girl said to him.

“Wha-?” Gleoite said to her. She grabbed him by his wrist, he deeply exhaled and got up to follow her. At least when he left the bar he would be away from the stares and his ears would not hear the loud laughter.

The girl with the big chest girl and he were outside soon. He had his pink purse over his shoulder and he wore a pink top. The girl was the same size as him as was most of his family except his Uncle, so the hard kisses the random drunken woman gave him on his cheeks and his collarbone were so easy for her to reach. She looked about twenty three. The brown haired girl with soft brown eyes, was boxom and pretty. She was slightly tanned but probably a white person. When his head backed away the girl pouted deeply.

“I am Vance Valentine, what's yours handsome?” Vance asked.

“Vance?” Gleoite asked Vance. He did not supress his girly giggle.

“What?”

“That is a very boyish-”

“Shut up! Isn't it clear I want to f- you?”

“Excuse me?”

“I am drunk, my boyfriend dumped me and I am perfectly free to get laid right here and right now.”

“Hum-”

A elderly couple glared at them as they walked by. Someone laughed in a red mustang at them as it drove by on the busy street. The stars in the sky were blocked out by the light polution. The big chested woman clung to his neck, even as he turned around and walked toward his car. He stopped and winced when she jumped into the air and wrapped her legs around his waist. He sighed and carried the drunken lady to his car.

Sometimes he was glad that his job required him to be physically fit. It also helped that his grandparents taught their sons self-defense and his daddy taught his children self-defense. He did not like to get all sweaty, this might make him sweaty but then the public embaressing kiss from this Vance woman was-