"Stop babbling you little bitch! You stole Neart's first kiss!" The boy said to her. He pushed her backward, he took a few steps and then he slammed her back against the wall. The other people three boys circled around her.

"Well what do you mean by first kiss? She must have had cheek kisses, maybe other kind of kisses too. Some families have closed mouth kisses!" She rambled to the boy. "Oh wait, wait. Do you want to spar? Ooh! I love to spar! Daddy says I have to practice my focus. Do you think Neart likes strong females?"

"Neart is straight! She wouldn't like someone like you! She's pure, great and awesome!" The boy said to her. "I would- I bet you cannot fight."

"Why are you so angry? Daddy says one should never let anger get the best of them. I think it's better to be calm, cheery and relaxed. Right? What's your name by the way? Could we spar after school? We can all spar together okay? I got to get to class though. Oh shit. Where was my class?" Sonas asked the boy and herself. She wandered away from him and then remembered which class she had to go to.

"I should ask dad what straight and lesbo means!" She thought out quietly.

-

Cúram and Grá Murphy had two sons Fiáin and Cosanta. Their favourite was the calm, obedient and doormat-like Cosanta. Fiáin was as disobedient, a motor mouth and unaffectionate as they came. He strongly disliked social structures, rules and he loved to drink. Cosanta was affectionate, helped around the house, did whatever favors he was asked and did not talk much. It also helped the the first child Fiáin was steril.

As later in life they would want grandchildren, to please his parents he married young at the age of sixteen to the twenty year old but more immature Slonn Murphy nee Smith. She was controlling, needy, clingy on the inside and sweet and polite on the outside. Her husband met her every demand and he became protective of her as their relationship grew. As Slonn Murphy was very clumsy and thought a lot about things. She had her faults but apparently she was good in bed. Sometimes she was spacey. Her parents died a few months after she married husband. Her clinginess increased.

Slonn and Cosanta Murphy had triplets whom she adored. Gnéis, Gleoite and Dia were nothing alike. Gneis was full of laughes, jests and constant sexual thoughts even at an early age he had the most disturbing questions. Gleoite was slightly chubby, liked sweet things, his mother's cooking and cuddling with his mother. Dia was possessive of any attention, thought very highly of himself and wanted to be the centre of his parent world.

Cosanta thought well of his sons but he was distant toward them except Gleoite. They all became twenty, all became welders and though they made a lot of money combined he never praised them too much. Sloon's favourite children were her three same looking sons.

Then four years after the triplets were born there was the blood red haired Sonas Murphy. She was adored by her living grandparents and her father. For some reason her grandparents like Sonas more than her other siblings, similar to when they liked their son more than their eldest. Their favourite son was Cosanta and their favourite grandchild was Sonas. Cosanta's favourite children were Gleoite and Sonas.

Sonas had a distant relationship from her mother, brothers Dia and Gnéis. Her close family relationships were with her grandparents and her excellent father. The whole family grandparents, Uncle, parents and four children all lived together in one big house. Sonas didn't realize her father lied when he said they had money problems.

Sonas grew up comfortable and sheltered. Her brothers went to school while she was coddled at home by her father. He learned by a instructor an early how to fight because he wanted to protect his wife and children. He then taught only one child how to fight. He thought that to be a girl was to have greater chances of rape, mugging and danger. He was a stern, doormat but extremely loving father.