I fell silent for I don't know what did I got myself into. I turned away looking at the the wooden gate that surrounded the women bath. 

"Her boyfriend is a S-rank criminal." Tenten announced "and a member of the Akatsuki." All of the young women gasped in shock and surprise. Leave it to Tenten to give the truth straight up without hesitation. "(Y/n), how could you love a criminal?!" Ino asked,"especially a member of the Akatsuki?" "Which one is it?" Sakura gasped.  Tenten looked at me first, then say turned to look at Temari.

"Temari, remember the two members who kidnapped your brother, Gaara?" She questioned. "Yeah, why?" Temari concerned. 

"You know the one who fought against him and captured him along with his partner?"

"The blonde one? Anti-stone?"

"That's the one."

Temari widened her eyes and looked at me. "Are you serious? Why are you with him?" Temari asked me. At first I was going to say something and explain myself, but I rather hear what they have to say, then explain last. I took a breath and played back, to prepare myself for the worst things they could say.

"He's a criminal. He's not worthy for love of anything!" Temari exclaimed "and that he's wanted in every village for his detonating issues." "I don't understand! Why do you want to be with him?" Sakura complained. Suddenly everyone started to complain like what my mother did. Just makes me sick to the core 😤😤.

"You don't have to understand, just accept it." I blurted "he might not be worthy for love, but that was all he needed. And that's what I provided for him. His name is Deidara by the way." "Oh (y/n), that's almost like Naruto." Hinata noticed, "all he wanted was to be acknowledged, to be loved. He was always feared by many---"

Ino interrupted her "No, Hinata. That's so different. Listen (y/n), he has a criminal record. Do you think that's just a title?" "Ino's right. Criminals are dangerous." Temari agreed "if you let them trick you, you'll just take their place."

 I seriously don't see why they're fussing about? I mean, Sakura is married to Sasuke who was a member of the Akatsuki, was wanted in every village, and a S-rank criminal, and nobody was complaining.😒😒. So hypocritical. What makes my situation any different?

"What about Sasuke? He was a criminal that was wanted in every village too." I switched the object of the conversation. "Sasuke's different!" Sakura exclaimed "at least he changed over the years unlike that monster!" 

"He's not a monster! He just wanted to be loved like everyone else!" I defended. 

"Wait, (y/n), did you say his name is Deidara?" Ino asked me as I nodded my head, "why?" 

"Isn't he the akatsuki member that killed by Sasuke?"

I fell silent and didn't say a word after she stated that fact. Well, it wasn't a fact I mean, it was false at first. "Sasuke didn't kill him, it was actually suicide." I blurted. All of the girls started to look at me with suspicion. "What do you mean by that?" Hinata asked. 

"Deidara detonated himself, therefore it was suicide. So Sasuke didn't kill him." I explained "the only thing he did was witness Deidara's ultimate art."

"So, if you knew what happened then you must know why Deidara isn't dead today?" Temari accused "if he committed suicide then he should be dead!" "But since he's not, you must have something to do with it!" Tenten added.

Usually I would tell them everything that happened, but I'd like them to figure it out themselves, then I would correct what they got wrong. I fell into complete silence once again to hear what they would say. Bowing my head, looking at the hot water that I'm in, hearing nothing but the water crashing into each other. Sakura widened her eyes, along with Hinata and Ino, I think that they figured out partially what I did.