Crazy in love

I got to the hot springs where Hinata said they should be there. I walked in excited to see the rest of the girls. I always wanted to see them in such a long time, now I do! I wonder what do they look like now? Have they changed at all lately? I went in the dressing area to get undressed and into the baths when I bumped into someone.

"Hey! (Y/n)! Long time no see!" Sakura greeted warmly. "Hey, Sakura! You look different." I noticed as she gave a smile. "Yea, you haven't changed at all!" She noticed me. I couldn't tell if that was a good thing, but I just accept it as that. The last time I've seen Sakura was when she cut her hair short and would be falling for Sasuke.

"So how have you been?" I asked. "Fine, Sasuke and I had a daughter, her name is Uchiha Sarada." Sakura smiled. Her too, huh? I guess everyone had a child and got to be with who they love. I fell happy for them. As for me, I don't know what I'm going to do with Deidara. Oh well, whatever happens, happens.

As we talked, we made our way to the hot springs where the rest of the girls were. "Hey, (Y/n)!" Ino called, "You made it!" Hinata cheered. "Come on!" Temari smiled. "Hey! It's been a long time, how long has it been?" I asked as you entered the hot bath. "Too long." Ino answered "finally we get to see each other." "Yea." Tenten agreed 

As I looked at each and every one of them, they all have changed. A lot. Ino's hair is longer, Sakura's hair is neater, Hinata seems larger (with no disrespect), Tenten looks way different and Temari looks more grown. Suddenly I've grown jealous of them, because they seem to have gone 10 levels higher than I am.

"So what have you've been up too?" I asked as soon as they got on the bath "any new editions going on?" It didn't take them long to answer that, they were happy that I asked the question. Their faces lit up like fireworks. "Well I don't know if you heard but, I'm finally with Naruto!" Hinata started "and now we have two children!" "Yea, so did Sai and I, except we have one son." Ino announced "don't forget Temari and Shikamaru have a son too!" 

"Heh, it's not that big of a deal, guys." Temari giggled. "Sasuke and I had a daughter." Sakura smiled. I was really happy for all of them, it's just that they're lucky enough to not have a mother who was bickering about what guy you should marry. And I really hoped that they wouldn't as the same to me. They don't know about me and Deidara. They know is that Deidara is dead (a long story). 

"So, (Y/n), what about you?" Tenten asked "do you have any family?" "Um...well..maybe?" I guessed. "Maybe? What about your loved one?" Hinata asked. "Yea, why won't you describe him?" Temari asked too. Now what am I going to do? They're just stifling me with a bunch of questions! I can't do this but neither can I tell them the truth, how will they react?

"I don't see him often, he's too busy with missions and stuff with his village." I lied. "His village?" Sakura repeated "is he from the leaf?" "Uh, no. Actually he's from the hidden..stone." I quickly answered. "Stone? Isn't that far?" Hinata asked. "Yea, he has his ways of transportation." I explained. Automatically, Tenten lost her smile and began to lose interest.

"So what does he do?" Ino asked. "He is a...member of an organization called..." I paused to think of a name, but act like I'm trying to remember. I was doing good for a moment until the truth just had to snap like that.

"The Akatsuki?" Tenten guessed coldly. Everyone turned to her right after she said the name.

"Huh, I never thought that you would do that, (y/n). Especially when you tried to lie to us." She continued. "Tenten what are you talking about?" Hinata concerned. Tenten turned to me which caused a lot more pressure than you think. "You want me to tell them, (y/n)?" Tenten frowned. I didn't know what she was talking about, then again she is married to my older brother who is in the Anbu. Anything Shi knows, I'm assuming that Tenten knows too.