Chapter 25

Lily's POV

It was Christmas Eve and we were all invited to Jade's. Her mom said it'd be good for her to have people over her house too, so that's what we're doing.

Jade wanted it to be semi formal, so I just stuck with a knee length dark red velvet dress. Nothing too drastic.

When I showed up, Jade answered the door. She looked incredible. So much better than what she was and how Matt and Jimmy described her when they went to her house weeks ago.

"Food is in the kitchen, the guys are in the living room, make yourself a home." she smiled and closed the door behind her.

I walked in, and was immediately spun around.

"Hello there, gorgeous." Jimmy smirked as he kissed me.

Oh yeah...we kinda had a thing now.

"Well don't you look snazzy." I tugged on his dress shirt.

"Right back at you, babe." he rubbed my back as he led me into the living room.

I smiled once I saw a bunch of gifts under the tree. I was excited about exchanging gifts with these guys. Also rather curious...

"So when are we starting with this shit?" Brian rubbed his hands together as he grabbed his gift bundle.

We all gathered around the tree and each sat with our gift bundle.

"I say Jade goes first." Matt suggested as Brian nodded with me and Jim.

The short haired girl hated opening gifts in front of people. Hated it. But she sucked it up just fine.

"This ones from...Jim!" she beamed up at him.

"I picked that out specially for you."

She unwrapped to a new t-shirt and a weird looking bottle.

She burst into laughter after she read the front which said "Sam Repellent Spray".

"You don't even wanna know what I used to make that. But I can guarantee it'll work on him, just try to aim for his eyes or better yet, his mouth." Jimmy explained.

We all laughed as more gifts were opened. Zack got some cool stuff, Jimmy got me a pair of earrings and Brian gave Jade a really pretty necklace with a heart pendant.

"Aw shit," Jimmy called, "Reserve the room for the love birds to fuck doggy style!"

We all shot Jimmy wide eyes.

He looked at us and it took him a good minute to realize what he said, but when he did he sunk and placed his hand in front of his face.

"Oh my god Jade, I am so-"

"It's okay," she smiled and shrugged, "I've got one more."

She really was improving from that whole thing...

It was small, but it was a CD. A note was written on it and she smiled softly as she read it silently.

I looked around. Seeing the smile on Matt's face kinda told me that was his.

"Later." he nodded at her as she put it away.

The rest of the night was great. We ate some really yummy treats and sat around and laughed for a bit...but what caught me off guard was what I saw walking out.

"Alright I'm heading out." I waved as Jimmy followed behind. He was my ride home.

We said our goodbyes and thank yous.

"I don't know where Jade is," I said looking around, "will someone tell her thank you for me?"

"Sure thing." Matt called from the living room as Jimmy opened the door for me.

"Why thank you, Jimmy." I grinned.

I took two steps out and froze in my tracks.

I could tell Jimmy did too.

"no fucking way..." Jimmy hissed.

Brian of course said he was leaving about ten minutes ago. Jade helped him carry his gifts to his car. We didn't know they'd be full on lip lock leaned against his car.