Chapter 28

Chester

He seemed hesitant at first, but I was able stay with him in his hotel room.

Pinning him down, I kissed him hard, pressing my body against his. Rob emmited a small moan as I pressed my body against his, our groins meeting. He groaned as I lifted his shirt, kissing and nibbling the smooth expanse of skin underneath. Stopping at his waist, I greedily unzip his jeans and pull them down.

It takes all my effort to resist just burying my face in his masculinity, but I extend my hand out to cup his length. I groan and massage the growing bulge beneath his boxers. Keeping my eyes locked with his I pulled his boxers down and eagerly took him into my mouth. I moaned softly. He tasted so fucking good.

My left hand immediately was cupped over my groin, my hand sqeezed the bulge as I sucked. He's groaning and I feel his hand fisting my hair, forcing my head down. I gag a little. My hand slipped into my sweats and I began caressing my erection. I let out a small moan as I lick around the head of his cock. Rob moaned and gripped my hair tighter. My body grew hotter every passing second.

My hand was already pumping at my length. Groaning, Rob grabbed my shoulder and pushed me back a little, allowing himself to sit up. He took his shirt off and lifted mine up as well. The second my shirt was off, I immediately wrapped my arms around him, our bare chests pressed against each other's, lips colliding in a messy kiss.

I push him back onto the mattress and straddle him, grinding my ass against his groin. He breaths out heavily and his hands fly to my waist, gripping me.

I moan at the tight grip, kind of hoping his fingers would leave bruises. Moaning, I keep moving my hips, feelings his well endowed length against my bum. My hands ran up and down his chest and stomach. Robs hips pushed up against me, making him groan.

I feel his long fingers slip under the hem of my sweats, his hand grabbing my ass and squeezing it lightly. I let out a small whine as his fingers massaged around my entrance.

"Just fuck me," I gasped out as his hand went to his mouth. He coated his fingers with saliva and his hand returned to my bottom. I leaned forward as his fingers probed around my opening. I moaned as his I felt his fingers push into me.

Whimpering, I lean forward to kiss him, cupping his cheeks. His skilled fingers worked in and out of me, his other hand resting on my waist. I groaned as his fingers curled slightly, angling to rub against my prostate. My body tensed and I held onto him, moaning loudly.

"Please...Please just fuck m-me," I begged, my hips pushing into his. Pulling his hand away, he rolled us over so he was on top. He pressed his lips against mine gingerly, his soft lips moving slowly. I kissed back, my arms wrapping around his bare torso. He trailed kissed across my neck and jaw. "Lemme have my fun first," he said softly as he laid a kiss on the side of my head.

I whimpered softly as he kissed and nibbled my neck, his hands running down my sides. My cock twitched pleasurably as his hands started to pull my sweats down. I lifted my hips, allowing him to pull them off. He tossed the sweats aside and rubbed my erection. I whined and thrust softly into his touch, some relief skimming through my body.

He moved down, placing kisses along my stomach. His lips brushed against my dick, but I didn't feel much since my boxers were in the way. I groaned as his hand softly massaged the bulge. "Rob...d-don't--don't tease...ahh," I groaned as he sqeezed my length. This was a bit off for me since I was normally the one trying to tip him over the edge.

I felt Rob's fingers hook around the elastic of my boxers, pulling them down in a fluid motion. I cried out and clamped a hand over my mouth. I almost forgot Mike was next door. If he heard me again, I would never hear the end of it. But Rob's soft lips around me felt so fucking good. I moaned as his hands moved down to fondle my balls.