Chapter 22

Chester

"Woah wait what I can't take it with me," I asked Dave as he took my bong out of my duffle bag.

"Look I know you seriously can't live with out it, but it could become a distraction."

"Dave," I whined, groaning when he set it on the dresser.

"Okay fine pack it!"

I grabbed it and put it in a safe place in my bags. We dug around my room, looking for anything I could need.

"Okay you pack those if your taking them," Dave said walking away from my nightstand. I snorted and grabbed my toys from the drawer, throwing them into the bag.

"I rarely use them, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to take them."

Dave groaned, "If I get a bunk near you and I hear you using them, I'll puke." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Don't worry, Mike and I are the only gay ones in the band." That was a lie. "Mike's probably gonna be the one fapping to me," I chuckled. Dave covered his ears.

"Stop talking!"

I giggled and threw in some socks, "I'm sowwy Phi." I stuck my bottom lip out, giving him sad eyes. He shook his head.

"Man just don't be too loud." His phone beeped and he checked it. "Oh, Linsey is here to pick us up. Come on." I closed the bag and slung it over my shoulder. I made sure everything was turned off and That I had my key with me. I locked the door and we walked down the hall to the elevator.

It was cold outside. But Linsey's car was warm inside. "Hey babe," Dave greeted, pecking her on the lips.

"Hey." She turned around and smiled at me. She was pretty. "You must be the infamous Chester I hear about all the time." Lindsey extended her hand and I shook it.

"Yeah, nice to meet you."

We drove to the studio, Dave and Lindsey talking about when they would call each other and how often she should text him. We got there and I just wanted to get out of the car, their mushiness getting to me.

I opened the door and found everyone else already there. Mike was on the phone, talking to someone. Brad and Joe were with their girlfriends, saying goodbye.

"Noooo," Joe said when Rob nudged him, reminding him that he needed to help load gear. His girlfriend kissed him and told him to go, laughing when he hugged her tightly. "Bye Karen," he followed Rob and the girl walked to her car, waving goodbye. Brad and Elisa, I think was her name, we're hugging, Brad saying something to her before moving away and joining the others.

I turned around and Dave and Linsey were doing the same. I fought the urge to groan. I walked over to Rob who gave me a small smile. "Hey."

"Hey, Chester. Here lemme take that for you." He grabbed my bag and let me get into the bus first. It wasn't a grand tour bus, but it was decent. I was surprised at how nice it was considering how low out budget was. I walked through the small dining area, towards the bunks, where everyone's stuff was already settled. Each bunk had a label, everyone had picked their beds.

"Brad insisted that mine would be above his," Rob chuckled. "Said I was the only sane one here." He motioned towards the bunk across from Brad's. "This one can be yours if you want. Thought it be better since Dave chose the one next to it."

"Sweet," I said, tossing my bag into the bunk. "Poor Mike, his bed has to be above mine," I chuckled. Rob grinned softly. It was quiet for a while, everyone else outside, helping load instruments and gear.