Chapter 9

When I checked the time it was 5:45 am.Which meant I had to get up in 20 minutes.But I got distracted by hearing someone playing the piano outside my window.

"CAN YOU SHUT UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP FOR 20 MINUTES!!"I was so tired from last night.With Mario's broadcast and all.

As I tried to cover my ears with a pillow the piano was getting louder.
I got up and ran to my window,when I open the curtains I see Mario playing the piano,with a sign right next to him.

"Y/n thank god,I thought I was going to play for hours!!"

"Mario it's 6:00am what are you doing on my lawn playing the piano?"I was so confused.

"Well, you said that you were going to my game because you didn't have any plans.But I noticed the way that I asked you was not appropriate.So..."

He holds up a big sign that says."y/n I know that we've been through tough times and so will these tacos if you don't go to the game with me."he said while holding a bag of taco bell in his mouth.

"Awe that's so sweet Mario but...no"

"Y/N you have to hear me out I SHOWERED FOR THIS!!"

"I'm just messing with you, of course I will go to the game with you."I said while laughing.

"Y/n if you scare me like that one more time..I'm gonna.."

"I'm gonna What?"

"Never mind I'm just happy that your going to the game with me.

***(At school)

As I entered school everybody was staring at me in disgust.I don't why and what I did but, something was up.I mean it's Friday.

I ignored it and started walking to my locker.As I was walking I hear someone call my name.

"Y/N!!!"

In my mind I was hoping that it was Mario, but it was Andrea.

"What do you want Andrea?"I say as I was opening my locker.

"Well..goodmorning to you too..I just wanted to ask if your going to the football game?"

"Why?..so you can tie Mario up so he can miss his game?"

"Oh my gosh Y/n why are you still on this topic?"

"Oh I don't know maybe because I was unexpectedly surprised by seeing my "best friend" tie Mario."I say on anger.

"Why do you care so much about him? It's not like you two are dating."

"I mean he's not even cute."she says in disgust.

I swear to god this bitch didn't say what I think she said.

"Well..your not cute either so I wouldn't be talking?"

As me and Andrea started ranting about eachother, I hear a voice that sounded familiar.

"WOAH, ladies there's enough Selman to go around!"

As he pushes Andrea away, he hands me tickets to what seems to the football game.

"I bought our tickets already...your welcome?!"

"Thank you.."

"C'mon y/n class is about to start!!"

As he grabs my hand, I feel a rush going through my body.Maybe I still like him.