"Low blood sugar." Luke gave a low chuckle. "They said it was probably because of lack of sleep, stress, fatigue, maybe even not eating enough."

I bit my lips. "Oops."

"You promised to take care of yourself." Luke sighed. When he opened his mouth, words just came pouring out. "Look, I won't ask you for details right now. You might stress yourself out and pass out again. Doctors are just keeping you here for observation. Maybe we can get you out by tomorrow. Are you sure you're feeling fine, though? I really hope you feel fine now. They said it could get worse if you don't get enough of what you need. I'm gonna go call the nurses and ask--"

"Luke." I laughed, cutting him from speaking. He was talking real fast. "Calm down. I'm fine. Don't worry. Besides, you've already done enough."

He took a deep breath and sank back into his chair. "I'm sorry. I just... I don't want anything bad to happen to you again. I won't let it. As much as possible."

"I'm sorry. I know I promised you to never hurt myself again and yeah, it's not just legit self harm we're talking about." I sighed. "I'm sorry, Luke."

"It's okay, baby." He smiled softly. Goddamn. My heart. "Just try not to do it again."

"Alright. I'll try." I smiled. "And, um, thanks for taking me here too. Only God knows where I am right now if it wasn't for you."

"Thanks for letting me come over. This just proves that everything happens for a reason." He said. "Things always fall back into place. Eventually."

I nodded slowly, strongly hoping he was right.

"I really need to call in the nurses now. They told me to do so as soon as you wake up, so I think we're screwed." Luke said.

I laughed. "Well, shit, Lucas. I hope you're not trying to kill me."

He smirked. "Maybe it's the other way around?"

I rolled my eyes at him. He just laughed before kissing the back of my hand.

"I'll be right back." He said, standing up and leaving.

.

.

.

Doctor confirms I could go home tomorrow morning. We just have to fix some of the papers, and Luke had promised to take care of it all. They also removed my dextrose since my sugar levels are stable, which is great. I don't have to experience going to the rest rooms with this metal stick following me.

After several rounds of telling me to stop skipping meals and to rest whenever I can, Luke finally decided to shut up. It's 10 PM. He was sitting on the edge of the hospital bed, completely engrossed in watching a rerun of How I Met Your Mother. He barely even moves except when he giggles. He looks like a five-year old boy watching his favorite cartoon.

I took my phone from my bedside table and took a photo of Luke. This deserves to be on twitter.

@Sydny_Green:

Looks like this little boy's waiting for his evening cartoons *smirking emoji* pic.twitter.com/bYGgsjdHDU

"What are you smiling about?" Luke asked, looking at me with a smirk on his face. Commercials was on.

"Nothing much." I answered. "Aren't you going home tonight? It's getting pretty late."

He looked at me like I just said the most ridiculous thing. "No, are you crazy?" He said. "I'll stay with you until you get out. And maybe I'll even stay with you after you get out of this extremely sanitized place."