The PRE-special night

Matt's POV 

I don't know why I was so nervous . I went on dates. I broke up with Esther I mean she wasn't the one . She was always busy and traveling all the time . We barely called each other. We just lost touch and yeah now I'm here falling desperately for my best friend's sister . What if she doesn't like me , what if she already dating someone . 

"are you okay?" My sister alex , man I haven't seen her jk she came back a month ago.

"um yeah its just I'm taking this girl out and I really like her A. What if she doesn't like me ?"

" hey hey it's okay she will like you I mean you are freaking Matthew Daddario who wouldn't?" she said jokingly

" That is the point she isn't just any girl . "

" what do you mean  ?" she asked confused , shoot ik how much she loves and ships Stailey all my family came obsessed with teen wolf after Alex made us all watch it , imagine her meeting them .

"ugh it's Aurora Sherwood" I said trying to not look at her . She spit out the drink she came upstairs with.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN AURORA SHERWOOD IS THE GIRL YOU ARE TAKING OUT TONIGHT , YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE FREAKIN HAILEY FROM TEEN WOLF AS MUCH AS I LOVE AURORA . OOOO YOU PIECE OF SHIT WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM ." She all said in one breath. 

" I am sorry i knew you liked her from teen wolf i just wanted her to like me , i mean she is my bff"s little sister ."

" Well good luck on your date"

I sighed continuing on what i was doing

Aurora's POV

I got ready at 5:30 taking a shower put my lace black bra and panty on ( No sex tonight though so ;) )

Straightened my hair and then i put on a black skirt and a white blouse wearing a leather jacket since it was going to be cold . I put on mascara and eyeliner and then lipstick that is all the makeup i wear so yeah . I looked at the time 6:10 and right then and there i heard the doorbell. Went to go answer it and it was 

Matt aww he had flowers . He gave me it and i put it in a vase and we went to go have our date 

----------------------------------------------------------

OMG IT HAPPENED MY BABY IS GROWING UP LOL WELL COMMENT IF I SHOULD DO A DYLAN O'BRIEN FAN FIC OR ANYONE JUST COMMENT THE NAME THAT COMES UP THE MOST  I'LL WRITE A FAN FIC BOOK ABOUT THEM :)