Re-united

Aurora's POV

"AURORA I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T GET UP RIGHT NOW I WILL POST THAT PICTURE OF YOU WHEN YOU WERE 7 "  I heard Dylan Yell. Crap I forgot I had to leave to so I can  suprise my big brother . I am so proud that he is acting in a TV show . I haven't seen Dom for like 3 years . I've been busy with Teen wolf and batman vs superman movie Ughhhh. Dylan and me been BFF since kindergarten. I punched him because he wanted to color with my crayons . Ever since then I have always been BFF with him . I lived with my aunt Mel in America. Started acting age 18 . I do YouTube videos too DIY , blogs , challenges , and tags like ( sister tag ) . That is how I got famous .

After I got up and got ready wearing : A cute floral cardigan , with a white Lacey crop top , and a blue ripped shorts . Curled my dirty blonde hair . Making it go all the way down to my waist .

"BYE DYLAN LOVE YOU , FEED PUP " I yelled out . Me and him shared a house .

Got in my Black Porsche and drove to the set of  the shadowhunters. Gosh i am so excited to see my brother . I am so nervous we haven't seen each other since Christmas 3years ago .

Go out of my car called Harry

" Where are you , can't hold him for long you know ." Harry said .

" Just got here where you guys ?" I said

" We are in the lounge " Harry said

" k see you there bye boo" I said

Once I got there I felt nervous . What if he doesn't want to hang out with me omg . I heard them watching something ... Teen wolf man I remembered that theme song over anything .
Opened the door saw everyone watching the tv . Went behind Dom and covered his eyes .

"WHO THE HELL IS THIS I AM WATCHING TEEN WOLF " he yelled . Damn boy calm your balls

Everyone looked at me Confused and looked back to the tv then to me again . They looked shocked .

Leant down and whispered in his ear
" Guess D " I said smiling . He took his hands off his eyes and got up from the couch . He liked at me shocked and had tears in his eyes . He stood there while I jumped over the couch and pulled him in a big hug crying and smiling . Wrapping my legs around his hips .

" Aurora what are you doing here , oh my gosh you are here , j haven't seen you in three years . I missed you so much " he said

Got off of him and said " I heard you got a job here in la so I said why not come visit my big brother "

I looked around to see everyone looking at me .
Looked at Harry and said " Well babe are t you going to hug me ? " I said

He chucked and said " come here " pulling me in a hug

" You guys are dating ? " Dom asked
I looked at him . Harry and I started laughing our butts off .

" oooohhh my gosh that was the laugh of the day , Harry and I are close friends " I said smiling

" Me and A are BFFs " Harry said

" A and I Harry , and if Dylan heard that he would've punched you in the face " I said smiling .

Harry sending me a glare and everyone a chuckle .

" well hi I am -" I got cut off by Alberto.

" Aurora Sherwood , we know well I know , you play Hailey in teen wolf " he said

" I didn't know you guys watched teen wolf "

" oh yea we watch it every Tuesday . By the way when will stailey gonna happen ?" Alberto said all happy

"Woah slow down lets introduce ourselves first " Mathew said
"Oh no I know who you guys are already " I said pointing at all of them

"Harry , Dom , Em , Kat , Alberto , and Mathew " I said smiling

They all looked shocked . I wonder why I mean I love the shadowhunters I watch it and Malec for life man .