I didn’t want him to go. I didn’t want him to put himself in a situation like this. I knew that this could end very badly and I just didn’t want anything to happen to my baby. He was the only thing that I still had left and I didn’t want that to change. But then again I knew if I didn’t go with him today then he would go another day without me knowing and he could get even more hurt. There was no way that I was going to risk that either.

I slowly nodded, “Ok. I’ll go with you…”

He flashed me a small smile, “Alright. We’re gonna be in and out. It’ll only take a few moments. He won’t even know that we’re there.”

“Are you sure?”

“I’m positive.”

“Ok…I guess I’ll get dressed then.”

He pecked me on the cheek one more time before walking into the bathroom and turning the water on. I knew I said that I was ok with going but in all honesty if he wasn’t so persistent on getting my things I would never ever agree to go back. I didn’t want to have to face the cruel ways of my horrid father. But Harry was right, I did have a few things that I just didn’t want to leave there. All of the drawings I had done of him when I was trapped at home were hidden in the back of my closet. I had to hid them because every time my father saw me drawing he would pry them from my hands and rip them to shreds while telling me that it was a pointless talent to have. And until I met Harry I actually believed all of the bullshit that he would scream at me. I looked over at the bathroom and saw my wonderful boyfriend “fixing” his hair and I smiled. I just couldn’t believe how big of a difference he had made in my life and I was just so grateful to have him by my side for these past few months.

“You’re not even dressed yet?”, he laughed and walked over to his closet searching inside it for a few seconds before throwing clothes at me. “You can wear some of my clothes since I know you didn’t have time to wash yours yesterday.”

“Thanks Hazza.” I got up from the bed and placed a kiss on his lips. He melted into it and I pulled away to give him a hug.

“What was that for?”

I shrugged, “I don’t know. I just l…like to kiss you!” I pulled away from our hug and made my way into the bathroom to change. I can’t believe I was going to tell him that I loved him. It just felt so perfect in my mind and I couldn’t stop myself. I wanted him to know how I felt about him but now just wasn’t the time. I didn’t want to scare him off now. I needed him. I slowly changed into my clothes while I thought about how much I actually loved the boy in the other room and I knew that my love for him was endless.

Harry POV:

Ever since the morning Zayn had been acting really weird. He seemed to be keeping a little bit of distance from me and I just couldn’t figure out why. We were fine until he kissed me and I thought that maybe I had said something to make him upset.

I looked over at him in the passenger seat of my car and asked, “Are you ok love?” He didn’t answer and I began to get worried, “Zayn?”

“Huh? What?”

“Are you ok?”

He nodded, “Just a bit nervous I guess.”

I reached over to grab his hand and I saw a little smile appear on his face. He really was the most beautiful human being that I had ever set my eyes on. He was just so perfect to me and I couldn’t get it out of my head that I was the one that got to call him mine.

“You’re beautiful.”

He turned to look at me, “What?”

I smiled, “I said that you’re beautiful.”