1

Hey guys :)

I'm making a short story today and I just finished !!

I really hope your enjoy so please COMMENT ,VOTE , and FAN ;) thanks !!!! ******************************************************************************

I am a teddy bear. I'm a lovable toy . My name is subject 4000 . I was made in a factory in 1994. Then 2 days later I was shipped and moved to a new family, the , Copper family.

It all started when a woman named Linda was having a baby shower . Therefore the dad had to get something for his child of course. So he searched online and found this cute medium sized white teddy bear , which was me , for sale. Later on he had bought me. He knew his baby would love it and he was right. Finally Emily Sheryl Copper a baby girl was born .

Once Emily got me at 1 years she changed my name to fluffy ,which I liked that name better. We would always play tea house , princess and every game little girls play. Sadly I lost an eye so I was a one eyed teddy bear but that didn't stop Emily from loving me she just loved me even more.

Then she turned 6 years old. One day I was left alone for a week . No one was there I only saw darkness and light from the window. I couldn't speak or talk I felt like I was paralyzed . I felt cold because I would mostly get my warm hugs from Emily but she was no where to be found . Finally she returned . She look unhappy and tired . Emily didn't even realized i was there. I felt heart broken but then I figured out that she was sick and I knew a big hug from me would cure her.

Years passed and I was dusty, old, smelly , stained, and with many holes inside of me . I was abandon . I sat in a toy treasure chest with no one to comfort me and Emily was a teenager living her life without me.