Chapter 19

At the S.P.A.C.E. academy......

Manvi and abhi reached at the college and soon aryavi also joined them at the parking side.

Manvi with concerned:- navya, tum thik toh hona??? Hangover toh nahi na??? (And she hug her)

Navya breaking the hug:- yes manvi, I am fine...so u relax. And thanks, agar kal tum sub nahi hote toh pata nahi kya hota??.........ohhh shit.......mera hostile.........warden toh mujhe maar hi dalegi!!!.

Aryaman:- relax navya, tumhara hostile sahi salamat hai and vaise bhi mai and manvi ne tumhare hostile me inform kiya tha ke tum nandini ke ghar pe hoon bcos of new year party.

Navya:- ohh......thank u guys. And kal itna sub kuch hogaya usme hum bhol hi Gaye, happy new year guys.

Hearing this they all make a disbelief look because last night she suffer with lots of problems but today she wish all of them. Then they all wish and hugged  each other with lots of happiness and Joy and left for their class.

At the music class room......

From first year to fourth year,all students was there in the class room because it was a common music class. When nandini entered in the class followed by her friends, she saw manik and glare at him but in response he just ignore her.
Abhi and Mukti also saw each other and smile at each other but when abhi thought about yesterday he totally ignored her and look at straight and took his site beside nandini........ Then professor Raghav came in the class room and everyone greeted him in union except fab5, who least interested in all this.

(New entry.....

Prof.Raghav:- he is strict teacher, simple and sweet, and very friendly with students, he was famous in the space academy for his teacher skill, he is not a gay)

Prof.raghav:- good morning Everyone. How are u all???

All students in union:- fine sir.

Prof.raghav continue:- so u know very well that this is a combined class from first to fourth year...but this is new for our first year students.....from know words there is four classes in a week so it is compulsory for u all to attend the class. So students this is new start of our first year students so Welcome to space academy all the freshers..... "May these four years will be ur best years in ur life, hope u all get new friends and best friends.....so I wish u all the best and a best life ahead".........all freshers feel comfortable in this environment
and in new peoples so I have a plan for u all fresher and for all our old students!!!!.

Cabir:- what plan sir???

Prof.raghav:- cabir, tum mujhe bulne doge toh hi boluga na mai??? But tum aaj class me, interested......koi khas baat hai kya aaj????

Everyone laugh at this statement of Prof. except cabir.

Cabir feel embarrassed but didn't show it and said:- no sir......aisi koi baat nahi hai....han vaise aap kuch plan ki baat kar rahe the na so tell us what's the plan???

Prof.raghav:- so students.....I don't know that freshers kitne talented hai in the music, toh mujhe dekhna hai ke sub kis cheez me talented hai!!! So I plan a music competition for freshers but inn freshers ko tum sub seniors bhi help karuge!!!!

Cabir in confused:- what sir???

Prof.raghav:- cabir, tum kab apna mou band rakhuge.....mujhe full explain toh karne doon.

Hearing this cabir just keep quite.

Prof.raghav continue:- so I plan a music project for freshers but they can't complete it alone so u all seniors will help them to make a music project. And this project will be completed in two members, one is junior and other one is senior, ok.!!! So in this way juniors will learned many things from there seniors......we decide a team with the help of chits....only seniors apne name chits me likh ke iss bowl me daal doon.(pointing towards bowl which is kept on the prof. table)

Then all seniors make a chits and write there names on it and kept in the bowl.

Prof.raghav:- know, one by one freshers will came and pick a chit and in that chit whoever seniors name came that will be the partner of that fresher, Ok!!! So any questions????

Fab5 exchange looks hearing this bcos they all are not interested to make new friends and help juniors so they are least interested in this.

Cabir:- sir, I have one question???

Prof.raghav:- I knew it ke tumhe toh koi though hoga hi.....pucho kya puchna hai???

Cabir:- sir, agar partner pasand nahi aaya toh???

Prof.raghav angrily:- cabir, tum kabhi sudhar nahi sakte kya??? What do u mean by agar partner pasand nahi aaya toh??? Mai thodhi tume usse shadi karne keh raha hoon ya tume usse apne ghar leke Jane keh raha hoon!!!! Tumhe apna partner pasand aaye ya na aaye, u have to do ur work with that person only......got it!!!!

Everyone again laugh hearing this except cabir.

Cabir(in mind:- saala buddha, khud ko toh kuch karna nahi hai, sub kuch toh hume karna hai, pagal kahi ka) and said:- Ok sir.

Prof.raghav:- or kisi ko kuch though hai????

All students just quite.

Prof.raghav continue:- Ok....then lets start with our fresher nandini......Nandini, come and pick a chit? (Looking at her)

Then nandini came forward and pick one chit and open it, when she saw her parent name on that chit, she was shocked to the core and stand at her place like an idiot and her face turned pale.

Prof.raghav:- nandini, name bolo apne partner ka???

Nandini stammered:- S......sir......sir wo......sir wo ma......manik malhotra.

Everyone got shocked hearing this and manik too shock to hear his name.....then nandini looked straight to manik who was making disgusted faces because of the shock.

Prof.raghav:- oh nice....I saw ur forms, u are one of good singer in the space academy.... And manik too was a great singer. So I am excited for ur music project. All the best to u both.

Nandini was still angry on manik but for her project and for her music, she kept her personal issues aside and said.

Nandini:- thank u sir.....I will do my best.

Manik was also angry on nandini or should confused about her but he too kept his personal issues aside.

Manik:- thanks sir......we will do our best.

Prof.raghav:- hmmm Ok.

After that all freshers pick a one chit and make there pairs but unfortunately seniors strength are more compair to juniors so because of this some pairs are make in senior-senior.

So the partners of rest of fab4 are.....

Cabir- navya
Mukti- manvi
Alya- aryaman
Dhruv- Abhimanyu

And all the freshers with their respective partners move towards library to get all the important instruments which are used in there projects.

____________________________________

So know what happened when south and north pole become a partners??? And what happened when nandini knew the truth of spiked drink??? And nandini's locket was still with manik, so what happened when nandini knows that her favorite locket got missed??? And....when manik know that the locket which is with him, was his khushi's locket so what he will do????

____________________________________

Keep smiling.
Okthanksbye.