Niall horan cute imagine

"Come on guys! We're almost there!" I hear Zayn shout ahead of us, turning around and facing Perrie again. God this hike is sooo exhausting, I'd wish we we're already there. I take a brief break to catch my breath when suddenly I feel someone taking my hand and helping me continuing the hike. I look up and see an also very tierd Niall. I smile. No matter how much busted he is he will always help me. "We're almost there, love." He says, looking at me.

Louis and Eleanor reach us and we start to chat, in hope to kill time. As we all arrive at our destination, we start screaming and dancing around. I never felt this free.

While I'm enjoying the lovely view I feel two strong arms wrap around my upper body, holding me tight and placing his head on my shoulder. I lay my head back and close my eyes as I feel his lips on my neck, kissing it sweetly. He finds my weak spot and stars sucking it and making me moan lightly. I gasp for air because I totally forget that we're not alone. My head shoots up, in hope no one has heard me - too late.
"Awwww...! Look at these love birds! Aren't they cute!" Louis says, with a high voice. "Stop, snugging! We got it ... You love each other!" Harry says, putting a fake, sad face on. I blush and hide my face into nialls chest. I can feel Niall's grip around my waist tighten. Why am I acting so wierd? Well, because we haven't said those words to each other yet! I know he loves me and I reckon he knows that I love him, too, but we just haven't said it. I guess we are waiting for the perfect moment. Something that would make it special and unforgettable.
I don't know if I should just tell him. I'm sure he'll say it back... I think. Oh my god... What if he doesn't say it back. "(Y/n)!" I shoot up. "HELLOOOOO??!!" Louis screams right into my ear. "Yeah, yeah." I smile. We all went looking for wood for the bonfire. An hour later we're all sitting around the fire, warming our bodies. It's cold and it's getting darker. Louis stands up, to fetch the marshmallows, everyone grabs some and we all sit next to our boyfriend or girlfriend. everyone puts their marshmallows on wood sticks and toast them. They're so yummy. Niall and I feed each other. I'm so happy to know that I'm the only one niall would ever share his food with. It makes me feel special. After we finished eating, we both cuddle up and look up at the stars. He kisses my cheeks and my lips once a while and we laugh and giggle. The others we're tired , so they left us alone, the bonfire is still big enough to warm our bodies.

My head rests on his shoulder. I can clearly smell his nice and calming scent. I love his odour. He's holding me tight like he's scared I'm going to leave, my legs are placed on his thighs. This silent connection that we have among us, fascinates me everyday more and more. I can't imagine life without him. I mean what would I do? I need him around me. I think I'd.... "(Y/n)?" I hear Niall whisper, like we weren't alone. Slowly, I turn my head to face him, he's blushing. Why is he blushing? He looks straight into my eyes, starring right into my soul, those cool, blue and hypnotising eyes, made my heart skip a beat. "We've been together for quite a while, right?" He says, his voice shaky. Not able to talk, I just nod. "Errmm.. So.. I've been thinking about how to say this to you... But I guess I haven't found words yet...Cause it's hard to put love into words." He says, his voice making me melt. "You should know that I've felt for you this way from the first second I saw you. You are so beautiful and amazing to me." I can feel a tear running down my cheek. He sees it and lowers his lips on my cheek in order to kiss it away. "I love you, (y/n)." I grab the back of his head and smash my lips onto his warm ones. I put so much passion and love into this kiss as I feel his tongue asking for entrance which I obviously grant him. His tongue slips into my mouth and we start to make out for a while. After I had no more breath, I break the kiss. "I love you, too, Niall." I say, still very tearful. And peck his soft lips again. I lay my head on his chest, closing my eyes, while he strokes my hair when suddenly I hear someone sobbing.

We turn our heads left and see Louis lying on the ground crying his eyes out. "Louis? Are you ok mate?" Niall asks. Tommo sits up, wiping away the few tears he cried. "What's wrong?" I ask curiously. "I have never ever ever heard something such romantic. OH MY LORD.. It was like I'm in a film." Me and niall burst into laughing. "Thanks that's so cute for you to say." I smile, looking at niall. "You're the cutest couple. I'm gonna leave you alone now. But erm... I don't wanna sound like Liam but I think you should go to bed. It's really late." "Hahaha. Yeah you're right Lou. Goodnight." We all hugged each other and me and niall go to our little doss and cuddle up in our little but still big enough tent. For the first time falling asleep with each other, knowing we've said everything that was on our minds. I love him. And now I know that he loves me, too.

The end. Xx
Hoped you liked that. Any requests? Comment! X (boy/cute or dirty)