Levi Ackerman

Akari POV

It was weird but I let Dotty pet me... I moved towards the last of the Titans when a few familiar faces stood on the wall with Dotty. I pinned the two Titans down with my paws and laid down with them in my grasp. Jean and Sasha walked up to me
"A-a-kari? Is that you?!" Jean asked. I nodded. They could only stare but suddenly a familiar voice called my name. " Akari, I've been briefed by Commander Pixis, good work." It was commander bushy brows.
Hanji walked up to me excitedly
"Akiiii!!! You saved me two Titans! Thank you" she exclaimed as she went up to me and signalled some soldiers to walk up to me and tie up the Titans. I lay so she could pet me and she did so like a child
"Waaaaa, your fur is so soft...but aren't you a bit big?" She said. I looked up at her and I could see her gulp.
I shrank my size but I was still much bigger than the size of a dog. (She is now roughly the size of a car)
Hanjis eyes shone and she leaped onto me. I could see a glint of amusement in that damn bushy brows eyes.
"Well Akari, I think you should go check up on the mission." Commander bushy brows said
I stood up with Hanji on my back and walked away. She told him that she would come with me. I turned back and signalled him to get on me as well and surprisingly he didn't turn my offer down and jumped onto me. With Hanji and bushy brows on my back I ran swiftly towards Eren.
"Woooo hooooo!" I heard Hanji cry. Bushy brows seemed to chuckle slightly but I could tell he was slightly nervous since he was holding onto my fur so tightly.

I saw Eren in the distance with the boulder blocking the entrance to the gate. I knew he could do it. There were a few Titans remaining so I let Hanji and Erwin climb off and onto a roof while I took care of them. I ripped five into little chunks but I clearly remembered seeing seven...
Could it be? Eren! I looked back and saw the two Titans approaching Eren, he was getting out of his Titan body with the help of Armin. I leapt towards him but I heard Hanji tell me to stop. Thanks to my ears I could hear her clearly.
She said "Akiii, let the shorty take care of 'em!"
The shorty? Ohhhh Levi as soon as I nodded I dodged a certain flying man who was aiming for me and he killed both Titans in a flash.
"Is that you Akari?" He said.
I barked as soft yes.
"OI ANNOYING GLASSES! WHO ARE YOU CALLING SHORTY!?" Levi yelled at Hanji who has climbed onto my back once again.
She started teasing him but I transformed back into my human form and ran towards Eren and Armin.
"Armin, Is Eren ok?" I asked
" Yea his just unconscious" he replied.
Mikasa landed next to me and looked at me warmly and happily.
"We did it Aki!" She whispered to me.
"Yeah" I said as I patted her head along with Armins'. "Good job both of you"

"Hey Akari, whats going on here?! Why can you turn into a wolf and that Jaeger brat is a Titan transformer?" Levi asked
"Calm down short stuff, his a Titan shifter and I have powers like 'that', Eren got his powers when his father Dr Girsha Jaeger injected a shape shifting or more accurately Titan shifting serum into him as a boy. In his basement is valuable information about the Titans."
"And how do you know this?" He asked me
"That's another story for another time" I replied, he gritted his teeth clearly not clear with my answer but it seemed like Hanji and Erwin loved it. Everyone else was slightly shocked about how I was speaking and my actions.
"Brat you will tell me now" he growled as he walked closer and grabbed onto my collar.
"Hey shorty your fuse shouldn't be as short as you! Calm down" I said as I peeled his hand off my collar. I leaned closer to his ear and whispered "This is also a bad place to discuss it. Plus the Military Police are coming. In that time which they will question Eren and I about our lives, you need to act like you do not know me and like you have only just met me. Tell bushy brows and Hanji though he should know what to do in those situations."
He nodded hesitantly and slightly, like I thought the Military Police came and took Eren and I. I had a hard time keeping Mikasa from killing them for taking Eren from her but I managed to calm her down. We were moved into the basement dungeons and I was shoved into a cell with Eren. They didn't even bother talking to me. All they said was "Akari Sekiguchi and Eren Jaeger are to be arrested for acts of treason" I tucked Eren in bed and flopped onto my own. Ah my legs hurt TT^TT. Around an hour had past and Eren hadn't woken up yet. Erwin and Levi entered the room and sat down.
"Hey Akari, it's like you predicted, the Military Corps aren't going to let you two off. We're going to hold a trial in a few days." Erwin said
"....what a pain" I mumbled, " So what do I have to do?"
" First of all, this key, it's the key to Eren Jaegers basement which contains information about Titans, am I correct?"
"Yeah, his basement is in Shiganshina District of Wall Maria. It's going to be a huge task to take back Wall Maria in order to get to his basement..." I told him.
Eren was waking up. He groaned and rubbed his eyes.
"Hey Eren, wakey wakey, we need to talk about something" I said
"Ugh....what's going on? Where am I?" He asked
"Your in the basement dungeons, brat. Hurry up and stop wandering in Lala Land" Levi said.
"We're taking about your basement and how we may retake it" I told him.
"Before that though, Akari, Eren, what are you going to do now? What is your next move" Erwin asked us.
"My next move?...." Eren mumbled
"Well obviously I'm going to get out of this cell first with Eren, then I'm going to check on Mikasa and Armin, then sit down in the headquarters, make some curry and rice with the deer meat I brought, bake a cake, sleep for a while, go to Erens basement and depending on the information there I'll plan my next move" I said in a matter of fact tone.
"....Akari -_-" sighing he continued while ignoring my comments about food "I thought so, Eren what do you think? If we are going to reclaim the Shiganshina District. It is going to take great effort. We're going to need your Titan powers and Akari's strength." Erwin spoke
"...I will join Akari and help her reclaim all of Wall Maria!" Eren said
"I will exterminate all of the Titans and save mankind"
I looked at him, proud of his decision. Levi stepped up to the door of the dungeon and spoke. "Good answer, I'll be taking responsibility of this brat, Erwin, no one else is strong enough to talk him down if he goes crazy. Akari will be in my custody as well for.....obvious reasons"
"Well that's settled. Have faith in us Eren, Akari, all you have to do now is wait" Erwin said