Her Hidden Secret

Akari POV
Hundreds of Titans became flooding in... Eren went to attack the colossal and the others tried to follow but I ordered them to kill the Titans below and sent a group of them to tell the headquarters. Erwin is going to flip out at me for allowing another wall to fall.

I launched myself onto the wall and saw Eren attempting to cut the Titan. Taking a deep breath and ran for it. I was able to cut its arm off but suddenly it disappeared. I ran towards Eren.
"Are you ok?!" I asked
"Yea....lets go, there are too many Titans we need to kill"
I nodded and jumped. Eren thought I was suiciding but quickly shut the thought away when I used my gear. I saw five 10meter Titans and 3 abnormal jumping Titans. Eren was next to me and I asked him to stay put. He tried to argue but when I begged him he agreed and went to a safe place.
I flew forward killing three Titans on the way to the abnormal Titans. I landed on one of the abnormals and killed swiftly, I cut too deep and its head came off.
Then the two abnormal Titans jumped for me but I jumped up into the air and the hit each other. As I came back down I killed them. There were two remaining. Eren ran for them and was able to cut ones arm off but then the second one reached for him. I panicked and sprinted towards him.
"EREN!!!" The Titan had grabbed him and five others had appeared.
Shit shit...why do you never listen. I finally got serious. I appeared behind the Titan that was holding Eren and cut it into thousands of bits. Serves it right for touching Eren. I caught him in my arms and held him close.
"Just stay put next time...I don't want to lose you" I said slightly scared. There were now hundreds of Titans approaching us. I told Eren to climb onto my back because his 3DMG was crushed.
It was slightly difficult to move but I could deal with it. I could feel his warm shaky hands tighten on my hood. I put away my swords and took out my katana hidden in the long bag I always carried. It was hidden by my cloak so no one saw or noticed it.
" What's that? Why aren't you using the swords." Eren spoke quietly.
"I prefer using my katana" I answered him. "Hold on tight" I felt his arms and legs tighten around my body as I leapt forward. Pulling out my blade I killed three of them in a flash and appeared behind the other two. Ridiculously quickly, I took them down.
"We need to head towards HQ" I said.
I moved through buildings and Titans killing them on the way. I was stopped when I saw Armin behind held by one. I told Eren to stay on a building.
"Armin...no, NO!" I screamed
Armin was already in its mouth. Six Titans, abnormals appeared infront of me. I wouldn't be able to reach him in time. Would I have to use it...SCREW IT.
"STOP NOW!" I yelled in a commanding voice. The Titans stopped. Everything went silent and my voice echoed inside the walls.
"TAKE HIM OUT OR ELSE"
The Titan obeyed and seemed to be sorry. I ran towards Armin and checked to see if he was ok. He was frightened but had no severe injuries.
"IF ANYONE OF YOU TOUCH HIM YOU DEAD YOU HEAR?!!" I was furious, I held him in my arms and went towards the place where I had left Eren. He wasn't there.....shit I shouldn't have left him....but then I wouldn't have been able to reach Armin in time even if it was me. Armin awoke, he had fainted in shock
"Akari....thank you" he said weakly
"Shhhhh take a break, I'll carry you, ok?" I replied in a motherly tone
He nodded.
I went to search for Eren, I couldn't find him anywhere and my tank was running out.
Shit, shit...fuck. The blades were useless due to how many Titans I had killed. I found Mikasa and the cadets
"Oh thank god your alive Mikasa..." I said
"I saved Armin but I can't find Eren....I'm sorry I couldn't protect him....I'm sorry"
"It's not your fault, it's not your job to protect us, you have already done so much for us from the moment you met us" she replied.
"Is Armin ok?" Sasha asked.
"Yea"I showed Armin to them who was hidden under my cloak.
"You can hide a lot with that cloak of yours..." Jean said, "We have never seen under it so I'm not sure if we can trust you."
"Are you kidding me -_-" I said, "I've been training with you for a year and you still don't....if we're going to work together properly then I'm going to need to to trust me."
Mikasa, Sasha, Connie and the others agreed while a small group of them didn't.
Mikasa stood in front of me as Jean tried to pull my cloak off. The others looked terribly curious. Shit if I do this that means I'll break two.... GODAMN children. Armin wouldn't like it if I didn't protect them....
I sighed and pulled of my hood.

Mikasa POV
She actually took it off, she probably wants to protect us like I do and Armin wouldn't be happy if she didnt....
Wow, slinky long blue hair, big golden chestnut eyes and a petite cute yet mature face with porcelain skin.
"Trust me now?!" She asked
"Y-y-ou have BLUE HAIR?!!" Sasha yelled.
"Now is not the time" I said and the others nodded in agreement.
"We need to go to the tower, they should have air tanks and I see almost all of your tanks are near E, mine are already empty and my swords are jacked. Putting her hood back on she took off her gear and pulled out another sheathed sword.
"I'll just jump and use my katana, that okay with you guys?"
"JUMP??!" Everyone screamed in sync and disbelief 

"Gosh this gets better and better hey." I said

"Yea... Come on we need to get going, follow me" she said ignoring their reaction. I followed her swiftly and the others followed hesitantly