Chapter 5.

(sorry this chapter is a little shorter..please keep reading and voting! thanks all (: love you guyssss <33)

Niall drives completely silent, while Liam in the back rambles on about random crap. I think he knows I'm not listening, but he just wants to fill the awkward silence.

"You're house right?" Niall asks quietly.

"Yeah. You can drop me off and Liam if you want, unless you want to come in with us."

"Weren't we going to watch the game? I can go if you want though.." he says.

I facepalm.

"Oh yeah, I forgot sorry. You can come. We'll order pizza or something."

"Sounds good." he says as he pulls into the driveway of my large house. My parents are..rich I guess. My dad is a pilot and my mom a Travel Agent. Neither of them are barely ever home so most of the time it's me and my brother Cameron alone in the large house. He has always been super over protective of me-he is almost two years older then me. Not sure if he'll approve of Niall..oh well.

He stops the car and we all file out of the small space that always seems to smell like cologne. I walk up and curse to myself as I remember I forgot my key in my room. I ring the door bell like a billion times in a row before Cameron comes to open the door finally.

"Well damn Erin. Patience." his blue eyes twinkle as he laughs.

"Yeah yeah whatever. We're gonna watch the game and order pizza. You down?" I ask as I push past him and wave Niall and Liam in.

"Yeah sure. Woah who are you?" he asks grabbing Niall's shoulder.

Niall stops and leans into Cameron's grip on his shoulder. He clenches his fist and bites his lip ring-I freeze, "Niall. Erin's friend." he emphasizes the word 'friend'. Obviously Niall can tell how overprotective Cameron is.

"You don't look like her type." Cameron says.

I can tell Niall was about to say something rude then decides against it, "Im a good guy. Please don't judge on looks. And please let go of my shoulder." Niall replies calmly.

Cameron shrugs and lets Niall go.

"Anyways..I'm gonna go change. You guys go ahead and order pizza and get comfortable. Liam knows where everything is.." I drift off and they nod. I turn and dash up the stairs; I pull out some leggings and my favorite jersey- Jonathon Quick. LA Kings goalie. Taking a quick look in the mirror, I decide to redo my hair. Up into a messy bun it goes. Finally I slip my glasses on and the world becomes clear again.

I quickly run downstairs and make my way to the living room. Niall and Liam have already made themselves comfortable, with their feet on the coffee table and all. Cameron is in the kitchen ordering the pizza.

"Damn Erin! Work that lazy style." Liam jokes and I blush. Niall laughs when my cheeks turn red. Just then the doorbell rings, saving me from further embarrassment.

"I'll get it." I scurry to the main hall and open the grand door.

I thought it was the pizza guy, and I was expecting it to be anyone but who it was. Even my dad or fucking Harry would've made more sense then..

Louis. Louis standing there, hands in his pockets. Looking at me with an actual concerned look on his face.

Without even thinking I just blurt it out, "What the hell are you doing here and how the hell did you fun my house?"

He looks surprised at my words, "You look nice. Hello to you too Erin." he says sarcastically.

"For a guy who constantly reminds me that he hates me you sure do follow me around a lot." I sigh.