Chapter 4.

"Turn around! Both of you!" I order Niall and Liam. They sigh and turn the opposite way on my bed. I'm not yet completely satisfied with privacy,

"Close your eyes too." I tell them. They do as told, both grinning. I slip my pink sports bra on and pull on my grey shorts that I cut out of sweat pants.

"You're good." I say as I pull a plain black t-shirt out of my closet and put it on. They slowly open their eyes and turn around. I quickly put my dark auburn hair into a messy bun and take a look in the mirror. I'm pleased with how well I turned out; not that I care very much. It's just my dance friends and Niall and Liam. Both of which don't care what I look like around.

"What classes will we be accompanying you to today?" Niall asks.

As I re apply more mascara to my naturally long eyelashes, I reply. "Contemporary first, then I teach the combo class, then hiphop."

"Combo?"

"She teaches the younger ones. Mix of ballet and jazz." Liam answers for me.

I smile, Liam had been coming to my classes for as long as I can remember. He hardly ever participated but he enjoyed watching.

"Sounds fun. Maybe I can take the hiphop?" Niall asks.

"I'd love to see that!" Liam jokes.

"I'll have you know I'm actually pretty experienced in that field. Just wait and see." Niall grins proudly.

"Woah woah, you two need to calm your testosterone." I chuckle.

"Shut up." They say in unison.

"Fine fine. Now, lets go. Or we'll be late." I urge them towards the door. I grab my dance bag from the floor and follow them out; shutting the door behind me.

Niall offers to drive and Liam doesn't seem to thrilled but accepts anyways. He looks exhausted. The drive there is pretty quiet; to try to break the awkward silence I flip on the radio. Some unknown band is playing and I sigh as I realize my attempt to start conversation failed miserably. Niall focuses intently on the road, and Liam just stares out the window. About ten minutes later, we arrive and all get out of the car.

I lead them in and set my stuff down with everyone else. Liam comes right in with me but Niall hangs back at the door awkwardly.

"Erin! You brought Liam as usual!" Kaden calls as he runs up to me and pulls me into a hug, lifting my small figure off the ground. I giggle.

"Kaden." Liam nods and they shake hands.

"So tell me. How's your senior year so far?" Kaden asks. He has to bend down quite a bit to get to my eye level. He's nearly 6'4.

"It's pretty good! And yours?" I ask.

"Amazing." He smiles.

I turn to Niall, "Don't be so shy. Everyone's really nice. And they don't usually bite." I joke. He timidly walks over and joins us.

"Everyone, this is my friend Niall. Niall, Everyone."

"Hey." he says quietly.

"Hey! I'm Aleah." Aleah politely says as she goes to shake his hands.

"Kaden. Sick tats by the way man." Kaden says and Niall grins.

"Thanks."

"Jake." Jake walks from the back to introduce himself.

A number of other people continue to introduce themselves and Niall warms up to them easily.

"Is this your girl?" Kaden asks and, as a joke, slaps my ass.