Chapter 3.

The day goes by quickly and I'm finally in Advanced Biology. Which, even though Liam's not in it, has always been my favorite. it's for people who are planning on majoring in something to do with Biology. I've always been really interested in this stuff and also I get to have Mr.Tomlinson again who is my absolute favorite teacher. I walk in and my eyes immediately find Niall. Considering all his tattoos and piercings, he's not hard to pick out in a crowd. In his dirty blonde hair he has a single blue streak going up

the middle of his quiff. He stands up and greets me.

"Hey Erin." He says as I sit in the stool next to the one he was leaning on.

"Hey Niall! How are you?" I ask.

"Im good. Glad it's finally time for Biology. We're partners right?" He grins at me.

"Course. How are you and Shey doing?" I ask.

"Our three month is coming up." His Irish accent heavy.

"Your Irish is showing. But that's exciting!"

He laughs, "Can't help it! Yeah, I really like her Erin. I feel bad with the whole Zayn thing though." he looks down.

"Don't sweat it. He'll get over it."

"I know but still."

"Okay sorry to interrupt but I swear if that Louis kid is in this class.." I drift off and Niall chuckles.

I narrow my eyes at him, "What?"

"You really don't like him." Niall replies.

"No. I don't. And he doesn't seem to thrilled by me either so it's okay." I scoff.

"Woah woah. he's just not a naturally nice guy. Not really into girls like you." Niall explains.

"Well aside from you and occasionally Harry, I'm not to fond of guys like him." I state.

"Eh, he'll get over it. You guys have the luck of being together in two projects so you both kind of have to."

"Not only that but he's in over half my classes." I sigh.

"Is that..is that his number?" Niall asks surprisingly while grabbing my arm.

I pull away, "Yeah. he wrote it there in Chemistry this morning. I'm suppose to text him after school about the project."

"Have you even looked at it?" he asks, grabbing my arm again and studying it.

"No. why?"

He clears his throat and puts his best Louis impression on, "Text me princess." and then lamely winks.

"Wait what?" I pull my arm away again and look at it. And it in fact does say text me Princess with a winky face, then his number.

"He's so bipolar." Niall says rubbing his forehead.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"This morning before school he said you were pretty. Then he kept switching back and forth, saying she's annoying, she's decent, I hate her and stuff like that."

"Seriously." I groan.

"Yeah. I don't understand him. The annoying thing is that it's not his first day here and he's already found a fuck buddy..I mean errr.. friend with benefits." Niall sighs.

"If you're talking about me, then hell no. I have my V-card and I plan on keeping it for awhile."

He laughs and says, "No. It's none other then Miranda Sopple." he snorts.