"Fine," Niall answered, positioning himself next to Zayn, who was stretching his hand forward with the mobile phone facing them. Zayn pressed the shot button on his phone.

"Oh, come on," Zayn whined. "How about smiling for once? You look like constipated on this one."

"I'm not—I told you I'm not a photogenic person," Niall reasoned out. Every time someone would take his picture, anxiety filled up inside of him, and it showed on his face.

"Of course, you are. Come on..." Zayn says but an idea popped in his head then he whispered on his Irish boyfriend, "If you give me the best smile, I'll treat you to Nandos."

"Yay! I'll even strip for you if you want..." Niall responded with so much enthusiasm as the mention of his favorite food chain got into the conversation. And he did smile the best he could, not because of wanting to eat something delicious but spending time with Zayn was all he wanted...

 And he did smile the best he could, not because of wanting to eat something delicious but spending time with Zayn was all he wanted

*****

It seemed like a forgotten memory from the past but Zayn was adamant that Niall and he would make more memories until they were in their senior years. He gripped on his phone tightly as a new determination burned inside of him.

"I won't give up on us, Pumpkin," Zayn whispered. "I will always love you until the day I die."

*****

The blasting noise sent the raven-haired lad from his bed and down to the floor. There were ringing in his ears as his vision became clearer and clearer. The noise didn't stop, making him infuriated for cutting short his sleep but then a thought struck him.

Niall...

Without waiting for anything, he grabbed a pajama on the bedside table, wearing it rapidly as he sprinted towards the door. He sighed disappointingly when he saw the last person he wanted to see.

"What do you want, Louis?" He scowled.

"Have you seen it?"

"Seen what?"

"The news."

"The news?" Zayn blinked, totally not following the train thought of his bandmate. "Why, what's on the news?" But he didn't get any response from Louis and letting himself in without being invited.

"Louis, what the hell are you doing!" He growled, following Louis on the living room with boiling blood running through his bloodstream. He still couldn't believe that Louis act that nothing happened.

"Look, Zayn—"

"I really don't care, Louis. Just get the fuck out of my—" Zayn felt his golden amber eyes wanting to come out of its sockets as soon as he saw the familiar figure flashing on the TV screen. His mouth opened in shock with his heartbeat speeding up.

"Perrie Edwards, the former girlfriend of Zayn Malik, a member of the famous boyband, One Direction, is seen with Niall Horan, the current boyfriend of Zayn. What could this mean?"

"What the fu—"

"Zayn, I think they're plotting on how to kill you..."