Cheiroproclitic (MaskedMexican)

A/N: More of a drabble than anything, but for the anon who requested this over tumblr~
---

Max, Ohm thinks, is the most beautiful man he's ever seen.

He knows it's cliche and he knows everyone with a boyfriend thinks their man is the best of them all, but there's a quality about Max that leaves Ohm breathless when he thinks about him. Recalling sentences and corny jokes makes him smile for hours on end. Thinking about his sleeping face in the morning gets him through the day, and thoughts of seeing his eyes light up when he gets home is what carries him back to where he belongs.

It's with their two dumb dogs and the stupid cat that goes missing for days on end, it's the house with the TV and game consoles that have ate more of their money than they probably should have spent, it's the ceiling with almost unnoticeable cracks lining around the cheap chandelier and the tree outside that sways under wind, threatening to fall any day.

It's with Max, and his deep brown eyes that light up with childlike glee when he's excited, and his strong but homely arms that hold him close, but he fits perfectly. It's with that smile that curls the corners of his lips, flashing white teeth shyly and sometimes radiantly throwing them on display.

Ohm has never paid much attention to lips, but Max's are of the most perfect variety.

They're parted in the morning, letting out soft snores that make Ohm roll his eyes and shake his partner awake for the day. They smile lazily, they frown and whine tiredly. They're chapped and not smooth, like most people would hope them to be, but it's all Max and Ohm doesn't mind, not really.

They open wide with laughter and shouts, they pull back over teeth to curse when gaming.

They move against his, electrifying Ohm's entire body and heating him from the inside out, making him melt and fall to pieces. They joke and tease and sometimes say the most sinful things that make Ohm shudder. They're pleasant, and they form the words of songs that only Max can sing so rich and beautifully, so that he never wants it to stop.

He finds himself staring at them, sometimes, lost in thought of his Max and his god damn lips. They'd turn upwards, and he'd sense the question before it even arrived.

"What are you looking at?"

They twitch, preparing for teasing and laughter, and Ohm thinks then that lips are really good tells of who a person is- it shows and emulates Max so perfectly he wants to do and say the stupidest of things about them.

Instead, his own lips flit upward with his eyes and he lets his face soften, a rare moment for him, before he says, "Something I like."

Max's cheeks, when they flush, Ohm considers quite a sight too.