the Chained Prince

okay so this is my one shot  i hope you like it its well you'll see but thank you for reading and considering my for this contest :) oh and one thing i don't hate Pacifica she is one of my favorite female characters 

once apon a time in a far away kingdom  called Gravity falls there lived a king and queen and there son and daughter now the queen would always brag about her children but more so on her son dipper. the prince and princess we're bragged about so heavily that one of the gods Gideon decided to punish the queen by doing 2 things. he told the gorgon Pacifica that she could take the older twin Mabel to do with as she pleased.and as for the prince he had the queen chain him up at the top of a cliff over looking the magic forest. now what the queen didn't know was that the prince had fallen in love and the night before he was chained he confessed to a young warrior named bill.

dippers p.o.v.

"oh I hope he excepts me." i mutter to myself as I leave the castle to the garden where I was supposed to meat him. the one I know I loved with all my hart 'Bill. his golden hair, thoughts beautiful gentle eyes, his childishness is so adorable. i finally got enough courage to tell him expressly since... Oh he's hear!' I thought  as I rounded the corner in the small maze seeing him at our normal spot. it was nothing special a low hanging weeping willow tree surrounded buy deep red roses were you could see every star just right. "B-Bill!" I say rushing up to him if my face wasn't already burning then it probably got even worse when he looked at me "Pine Tree!" he says "Pine tree, Prince dipper is it true? a-are you leaving the kingdom tonight?" bill says worry and sadness in his sweet voice[ya i know but this is supposed to be fluffy] "Y-Ya.yes unfotunatly my sister and i must leave the kingdom. but there is one thing i must do first there's one person th-that i think i fell in l-love with." I looked him in the eyes was shocked but oh well here it go's. "B-bill the person i was talking about it it was y-ou. I-I lo-" i was cut off by him kissing me and without hesitating i kissed back then he pulled away and said " p-dipper, I-I love you to i was going to tell you tonight as well but then you said you loved some one and i was scared it was some-' I kissed him pasinatly and told him "shut up and just kiss me." 

the next morning dipper was to go to the magic forest to suffer punshment  but Bill had a plan after leaving dipper he rushed to catch up to the carriage that was to go to the cave Pacifica lived and talked her into helping him. Mabel helped talk her into it witch was easy because Pacifica and Mabel were already in love. then the 3 rushed to the edge magic forest and Pacifica used her powers to change the gnomes that were set to come get the prince to stone whale Mabel and Bill untied dipper the 4 ran away to start there own kingdom as Dipper and Bill ruled it together  with Mabel and Pacifica. this kingdom ruled in peace for years to come.

so this stroy is bacid lossly an the story of andromida the chained princess. and again i hoped you liked it.