The Beginning...

It all started in 3rd grade. It was my first year at Battell. My first day. I almost expected it to be like how it was at Wilson, new girl, everybody wants her to join their clique. But instead I was alone, that is until gym.
"Everybody get into pairs!" The teacher whose name I don't know announced. Everybody was paired up, except me and a girl with freaky long blonde hair. She approached me, looking almost hopeful. I knew her kind. I've seen them before. Being friends with them was social suicide. She was probably made fun of. Or shy. Or unathletic. Her approach meant she wasnt shy, meaning it could only be bullied or unathletic. Probably both. I didn't want to befriend someone like that, be a bully shield. Just like I was to Amber...
"Hey! Kayleigh right?" The girl asked
"Yeah" I replied, nervously.
"Wanna pair up?" She asked
"Sure"
We got into line and Mr. What's his face gave us instructions
"Okay, wheel barrow. You decide who's who"
"Do you wanna be the wheel barrow?" The girl asked.
"Okay" I replied.
After that embarrassing thing... I found out the girl's name was Breyla, and we became best friends. Contrary to my previous intention. I also became friends with a girl named Lindsey. Turns out we were neighbors. But one thing was standing in my way. Mya Victoria. I never felt as much dislike for her than I did for anyone else. She had medium brown hair, curly. She was a snob. But Lindsey seemed to like her. I was jealous. Lindsey was MY friend. But she seemed to pay more attention to bratty Mya. One day, we were taping a paper version of the Mayflower to the wall, Lindsey and I. And then, out of no where. Miss Perfect comes out of no where to "help" us. Lindsey and I were already having a conversation, which she so rudely interuppted.
"My mom got me several of these dresses, maybe I could wear a new one every day" Lindsey seemed intrigued, but I was disgusted. I myself hardly own any clothes. But snooty Miss Victoria had everything. I hated her. So much. But I knew nothing back then, just a green eyed 3rd grader...