Chapter 25 The Person Behind It All

Start from the beginning

" Eh?! Why?! " I yelled, confused. 

" Well, you just missed half of the lesson. But don't worry, your gonna have a lot of fun in detention. " He replied, smiling. I had a shocked looked on my face. Then I can hear everyone whispering about me. 

" Oh my Mavis! Lucy is gonna be in detention? That has never happened before. "

" The most popular girl in school is gonna be in detention?! I have to post something about this. " 

" Oh my! I feel so bad for her! She has to stay in detention with Sir.Gildarts and Natsu?! Oh My Mavis! "

" I kinda feel bad for her. I wonder if she'll get out of this... "

" She will. I mean she is the smartest girl in school, right? Next to Erza. " 

" Lucy, in detention! Yeah, right! " 

Oh boy. This isn't good. Sir.Gildarts told everyone to quiet down and the class was silent. But I can still hear people whispering about me. =(

~After School~ 

I waited outside Sir.Gildarts classroom. Since I have to go to detention. Everyone from his class left and some of them looked at me with dirty looks and then they looked away. Then one of the boys who left the class said to me, " Good luck... " What's that supposed to mean? Are you trying to tell me that I might die or something? 

Oh, well. I'll find out one day. Then Gray and Gajeel walked over to me. " Sorry Lucy. " Gray said to me. 

" About what? " I asked, as I turned to face them. 

" About locking you in the Science Prep Room. " Gajeel replied. 

" I see. I forgive you. By the way, you don't have to tell me why you did that. " 

" Okay. By the way we are gonna be in detention with you. " Gray informed. Great! So I'm gonna be in a room, by myself filled with boys. 

Nope. I was wrong. The baddest girl and the baddest boy in school was walking over here. They are a team. There team name is called, " Gun Or Death ", at least, that's what I heard. The girl in the green/turquoise hair was named, Bisca. And the boy in the black hair was named, Alzack. They are always in detention. At least, I'm not the only girl.  

" Oh look, isn't Lucy Heartfilia. Why would a girl like you would be in detention? Shouldn't you be a nice girl and be really smart? And shouldn't you be studying? " Bisca asked as she walked over to me and she started playing with my hair. 

" Well, you haven't seen the real me. " I replied, as I slapped her hand, to get her hand off my hair. 

" Nice one. But, I'm not gonna let this slip. " 

" Okay. But 'm not planning on losing to you. " I said. Giving her a evil and happy type of smile. 

Sir.Gildarts came out of the classroom and told us to come in. Finally, Natsu came. He came running to me. Well, not me....but-  You know what I mean! Sir.Gildarts walked in and I still haven't walked into the class. Natsu was about to enter the class, but then he stopped running. He looked back at me and said, " Ladies first! " 

I folded my arms and I looked away. " Tch! Whatever! " I said, as I walked. 

" What's your problem? " He asked me as I walked passed him. I stopped walking and I said, without looking back at him, " Well, I'll tell you one thing. "

" Okay. What is it? " 

I turned around, smirked and said...

" Well...It's Your Face. " 

- To Be Continued! 

Author's Note

Hey minna! Sophie here! I hope that you guys like this chapter! Feel free to vote and/or comment to tell me if I you liked this chapter and what you think. Sorry for not updating my books for so long. I've been working on this project and me and my group are finally done (Plus, I've been busy and this is only my free time)! I finished two projects, now ONE to Go! Yay! =) 

Here are the people that I wanna thank! XD

TheOtakuGirlNextDoor

jerza4life16

otakulove250

supergirl13109m

magda0418

Jada_xx_1331

Angel_the_light

NekoBlossom

fsg2004

Life-is-a-Fairy-Tail

WaffleCake00

KawjuanaBriscoe

Thanks guys! Your the best! Well, I guess that's all for today! See ya all in the next chapter! Ja Ne! >.< 

- Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku)