[Clean] KanekixReader: 420 Blaze It

I FORGOT TO UPLOAD THIS FUUUUUUU-

I got so tired of people asking me about the damn date and I said "Fuck it"

Here's your dank weed.

----

It was lunch time and you had some free time to yourself. When you laid your head on your desk to take a quick nap Hide jumps out of nowhere and tackles you with his signature hugs. You wailed and screamed from his sudden appearance. He dragged you out of the classroom as everyone stared, once you were out of their sight they went back to their own thing.

Hide lets you go and you stand up to dust off some dirt from your uniform, "HIDE WHAT THE HELL!?" you punched his shoulder and he only laughs.

"I got to show you something!" He grabs your hand and heads to the roof.

"What is it?" You had a bad feeling about this. He would always find the weirdest things to show you.

He merely smirked, "You'll see~"

When the both of you reach the roof he looks at you with sparkles surrounding him. He digs through his pants pocket and takes out a tiny sandwich bag filled with a green substance.

You gasp, "HIDE!" you point at the bag, "IS THAT-"

"Yep!~" He smiles and moves side to side happily.

"YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE THAT!" taking the bag, you puff out your cheeks, "I thought you knew better."

He cocks his head to the side like a puppy. "I'm not allowed to bring oregano to cooking class?"

There was a long pause between you two, you slowly gave back the bag and silently started to walk away. "Oh hi guys!" Kaneki smiled as he opened the door with his book in his hands. Your face burned from embarrassment and Kaneki just looks back and forth confused. "Wah- Hey (Your Name)! Where are you going."

"To my grave." you mumble and crouch in the corner.

Kaneki looked at Hide. Hide only shrugs and puts his oregano back in his pants pocket. "Hey... Ken... Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go ahead."

Hide smirks, "What's the date?"

"Ah, that's easy, its 4-20-"

"BLAZE IT!!!" Kaneki gets interrupted by Hide and his random air horn that he took out of nowhere. "CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ME AND MY DANKAGE!!!" Hide hollered like an idiot. Kaneki looked like he was done with life as he joins you in your corner to die.

Hide basically ignored everyone around him as he was enjoying his victory with his air horn. You and Kaneki were still in the corner sulking and dying inside.

It was indeed a dank day.

----

I wrote this at 3 in the morning.