[Clean] KanekixMaleReader: Weird Feelings

Yaaaaay Summer vacation!!!! WOOOOoooOoooOOOOooH

Anyway... I'm finally back and better than ever ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

The story might be a bit cliché but I tried my best into making this unique (;v;) btw, He's not a ghoul here~

----

You were the new exchange student at Kamii University. Your family moved often, meaning it was hard to keep friends and finishing a full year of school. Luckily your family finally decided to settle down and stay right where you currently are, it made you happy.

You could say that your personality and friendly aura attracted many people, especially girls. It wasn't hard earning friends, but it hurt every time you had to move away and say goodbye. When you arrived to the campus, you were immediately called by a random boy with dirty blond hair and bright colored clothing.

"Hello!" he waved as he ran towards you, "You must be the new student that I was assigned to help!"

He extends his hand for you to shake and you gladly shake it, "Ah, Yes, my name is (Your Name)." You smile.

"Nice to meet you!" He points at himself with a confident smile, "My name's Nagachika Hideyoshi, but you can call me Hide."

"Well, Hide, I hope you and I will become good friends." You smiled and a sudden sparkly aura appeared around you.

Hide looked puzzled, "How are you doing that?" he asks and rubs his chin in thought as he sees your bright aura.

"Doing what?" You ask, oblivious to the brightness.

"Eh... Nevermind," He dismisses it, "Let me show you around the school while we still have time before classes start." you nod and he starts taking you towards the buildings.

~Le Time Skip~

"And this is your classroom," Hide opens the door to a nearly empty class, some early students where there studying or doing last minute homework. "Classes will start soon," He looks at the clock.

"Heh, all this is making me get a nervous stomach," You chuckle and sweatdrop. "I hope people will be nice to me."

Hide pats your back, "Don't worry, (Your Name!) Everyone in this school is very nice, especially my friend Kaneki."

"Kaneki?" You ask.

"Yeah, look there he is." He points at the boy in the corner reading a book and writing things down. "He's nice to everyone."

You couldn't help but stare, why though? He looks like he could blend in with the background but he stood out to you. The loud ringing of the bell brought you back to your senses. "Welp I gotta go!" Hide waved and started to speed walk to his class.

The teacher walked in and you stood next to him, soon the whole class was there. Not even an hour there and girls were already whispering and giggling in awe. "Good morning class," They all said good morning back, "This is our new exchange student," He motioned to you and you waved, "Please tell us something about yourself."

You stood up straight and focused on the wall in the back, avoiding eye contact with everyone to settle down your nervous stomach, "Hello, I'm (Your Name), I like games and reading." You smiled, "I recently moved here so I'm new, please take care of me kindly." you subconsciously looked at Kaneki and he stared back, his cheeks flared pink and looked down at his book.

The teacher was pleased with your introduction, "Thank you, (Your Name) You may sit next to Kaneki in the back corner." He points to an empty spot next to Kaneki.