Chapter 23

A/N: First off I want to wish CC happy birthday and also RIP Prince.

Also these next few chapters are a little sad so I might update Sunday night since tomorrow I gotta do some things and also tora con is this weekend. So anyways on with this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's POV

Three hours later Drew drove me, CC, AJ, and Chris back to the buses. I was upset that my brother never told me about all of the paper work that he had hidden and the reasons why he was having Thomas followed. I sighed and looked at Drew and said, "Are you going to find who he hired?"

Drew sighed and said, "I'll look into it when I get home. So tomorrow at 8 am I'll be here to pick you and AJ up. Me and Holly will be stopping to get a van for everyone to ride to court house with. Just stay calm and enjoy tonight."

I smiled at Drew and gave him a hugged and said, "I love you Rose, and I'll do whatever I can to help you keep AJ."

I smiled and pulled back and said, "Night Drew. See you at 8 am."

I got out of the van and walked into the bus. AJ was sound asleep in Chris's bunk. I sighed and walked out to the living room and sat down. Today has been one long day. Longer than working by selling merch.

"Rose are you alright," Asked Chris.

I didn't look at him and said, "We need to talk. Their is something I've kept from you. Can you ask one of the guys if they can keep and eye on AJ. We need to walked over to BVB's bus and get CC and talk outside where no one will hear us."

Chris walked back to the bunks and he was talking to someone but I wasn't sure who it was. A minute later Chris walked back to me and I got up and we walked off from the bus and head over to BVB's bus. I knocked on the door and Jake opened the door.

"Hey Rose what's up?" Asked Jake.

"Can you send CC out. I need to tell him something important," I said.

"Sure hang on," Jake said.

A minute later Cc walked out and said, "What's up Rose?"

"I need to talk with you and Chris about something before you guys find out about it by someone else. After I tell you guys, you can tell the others. But lets walk away from the buses for a bit," I said.

We all walked to an empty field away from the buses and I looked over at CC and Chris and said, "You guys might hate me after I say this but I need you guys to know this now."

CC looked at me and said, "Rose what are you talking about?"

I knew CC was getting worried and Chris, I could read his face and I sighed and looked away from them and said, "CC remember when Jason and I had that fight?"

"Yeah what about it?" Asked CC.

"Well when I left the house with Thomas. Well a few weeks went by and everything was good. I was getting high every night without a care in the world, but one night, Thomas got me high and drunk. I was drinking and I was drunk to the point I don't remember everything. I woke up the next morning after being drunk that when I rolled over Thomas was in the same bed as me. My scares were exposed and I felt sick. Thomas told me that I was his, and that we didn't have the same mother so it was okay. I knew it wasn't. I tried to leave and he pushed me back on to the bed and called me a lot of names. I didn't realize at the time that he was recording everything. Thomas locked me in the room for weeks on end. He would beat me and raped me. I was pregnant and when Thomas found out he beat me to the point that I blacked out. When I woke again, the door was open and I slowly walked out of the house and to a hospital. Thomas did other things to me. Things I don't want to talk about. I know that you guys are probably thinking that I'm a dirty whore who got what she asked for and that it would be best if AJ went to live with his grandparents. I won't blame you for thinking that," I said.