I Was Tagged and This Is Not A Chapter

I apologise if you thought it was. To be honest, I didn't want to do this but that kinda takes out the fun of it. So here it is:

Write the rules.

You have to write 13 things about yourself.

You can't refuse.

Do it within a week.

You need a creative name (Are you suggesting my name isn't?)

Tag 15 people (I'm not doing this....too lazy)

Facts About Me!

1) Well, I'm into all genres of music like punk, rock, pop, jazz and so forth.

2) I know over 300 TV shows, cartoons and anime included. I have watched 5/6 of such.

3) I love pretty much anything that involves creativity!

4) My first anime was Kaichou Wa Maid Sama! (If Powerpuff Girls Z doesn't count)

5) I have traveled around the world, gone to at least 10 different countries.

6) My favourite superheroes are: Steve Rogers (Cap'n America), Nightwing and Batman, Miraculous Ladybug and Chat Noir (they most definitely count) and a couple others.

7) I was a shipper since I was a young one, back when I was like 5 if not earlier.

8) I'm not in any real life fandoms, like celebrity/band/singer fandoms.

9) I LOVE PIZZA!!

10) My favourite colour is blue.

11) My first book fandom was Harry Potter, while technically my first fandom ever must have been back when I was a kid so I don't remember. Basically I have always been a fanwarrior.

12) I have a Tumblr.

13) And I love cats!