Reccomendations

Alright, this is a chapter about some stories about Ten/Rose and a couple songs that always remind me of my OTP. 

Fanfiction: 

Footsteps by Krazy Ky-Sta Hatter on Fanfiction.net - When Rose discovers the strange ability to step through Time, Space and Universes, she begins a rather frustrating search for the Doctor. If she can't get his help then she will never be able to stay still. But it seems she can never quite reach him. Rated Fiction T with 19 chapters

But The Story Never Ends by WhoMe-2 on Fanfiction.net - End of Time fix-it. In the final moments of the Tenth Doctor's life, he is given a second chance and an opportunity for the one adventure he thought he could never have. Rated Fiction T with 24 chapters.

Little Moments by Fayth3 on Fanfiction.net - The Doctor thinks of those little moments that made him fall for Rose. Rated Fiction K+ and is a one-shot.

Donna's Desicion by Fayth3 on Fanfiction.net - Donna Noble wants to know why the Doctor hasn't gone to get Rose yet. Well, explain yourself! Rated Fiction K+ and is a one-shot.

A Shot To The Heart by Fayth3 on Fanfiction.net - Rose gets injured and the Doctor has to take care of her excess fluff. Rated Fiction T and is a one-shot. Basically, any fanfics by Fayth3 is brilliant.

Songs:

Run Run by Arrows To Athens: yes this is one of the songs from the last chapter and I just love it!! And no, it's not just because of 'run'.

Fate by Bleak feat. Ana Johnsson: ......It's perfect, okay. It is just perfect. Shut your mouth and listen. *Sniffs while pointing at you with a sonic screwdriver* Just listen.

I'm With You by Avril Lavigne: Yes. It's just amazing. She didn't know who he was but she was with him. It's remarkable.

When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne: I'm actually not too sure about this. I just reminisce about Doomsday when I listen to this.......

Red by Tyler Ward (Cover): Originally by Taylor Swift but I like Ward's version better. Just listen to the song and imagine Ten and Rose together. Flashbacks will go through your mind, I guarantee it.

Bonus - Come Little Children: It's creepy. So I've got it, right? Then, months later, I look at the screen while actually listening to it and freeze. On the screen was a statue of an angel covering her face. Guys, I downloaded a Weeping Angel without realising it.