Part 7

"Neymar, talk to me!!" you shout suddenly with tears down your face. You came so far for him; you had to do your best to talk with him and tell him what you feel.

"(y/n)?" you felt someone's hand on your shoulder, but you couldn't move your look from Neymar who was standing there in silence looking at you.

"You know her?"

"Yes, you can let her go. She is a friend," Dani said and you looked at him surprised that the security man let you go.

"Thank you" you said at Dani who was confused looking at Neymar.

"He can be a dick sometimes," he said and caressed your hair while you were still looking at him. Suddenly he decided to walk to you, but you were so angry with him that you didn't know what to tell him anymore, that you love him or that he really is a dick.

"What are you doing here?" Neymar asked with a serious voice, not even happy that you came, meanwhile Dani walked to his children.

"Okay first of all calm down, second of all thanks for helping me out and last of all I came for this guy who is such a dick and doesn't appreciate anything anymore"

"Then you should leave" he said and turned away to go back to his friends. How much you hated him in that moment, but your love for him was stronger and you knew this was your last chance.

"I came... because no matter how much this guy is a dick, I can't go a day without him" at that moment, he stopped to hear you out, but still not facing you.

"Because I can't stop thinking of him and no matter how much I try to fall in love with someone else it feels wrong, because he is the only one I need. I came, because for once I listened to my heart and it brought me to you Neymar!" you said with tears in your eyes, hoping he would understand and won't be mad.

"I choose you! Don't you get it?" you shout, not realizing that everyone around the two of you was looking.

Finally, Neymar turned around, but didn't say anything. You were there, standing a few steps away from him, waiting for an answer. However, a smile suddenly appeared on his face and he walked to you faster.

He just pulled you in to his arms and then finally kissed your lips, your first kiss finally happened. Everyone was clapping and you could hear the team shouting, not only them, but the entire stadium could see it since it was on the big screen.

"I missed you so much (y/n)" Neymar said and placed another kiss on your lips not bothered by the public.

"Promise me you won't leave me again," you said as you tried to fix your make-up because of your tears.

"(y/n)!" you were interrupted by a familiar voice of the cutest kid you knew.

"Davi!" you smiled and pulled him in to your arms and kissed him on the cheek. You were so happy to see this little one after a week.

"Okay so pai who just won a trophy is not even important?" Neymar played upset making you and Davi laugh, but them you both kissed him on each cheek.

"Good job brother" Rafaella walked closer.

"At least someone appreciates my hard work" he joked and hugged her.

"Hey I'm Rafaella; you must be Davi's babysitter" Rafaella shake hands with you.

"I'm (y/n)"

"Listen, he plays hard to get and tough, but I walked on him looking at your photos missing you"

"Okay Rafa, this sounded weird," Neymar said and the three of you laughed.

Then Neymar had to leave to be with the team and get some other pictures. Meanwhile you, Rafa and Davi were walking around and Davi was playing with the confetti. You met Antonella, Melissa, Elena and a few other girlfriends of the players.