Part 1

You finally found a job during the summer to get enough money to go on a trip in Greece with your best friends, because you were planning the trip for so long and it was time to realize it.

You got a job as a baby sitter and you still didn't know how much you would get paid, but you just needed money desperately so you agreed anyways.

When you finally went to the address you got you realized that the person you were going to work for was clearly rich. This scared you a little, because you always saw those movies in which rich people were mean to their workers.

You walked to the door and ringed the bell. You waited for a few seconds then someone opened the door and in front of you was a quiet young man.

"How can I help you?"

"I am the new baby sitter" you smiled as you shake hands with him. Neymar Jr.

You knew him, he was a famous footballer, everyone in Spain knew him. He was good looking and you were surprised he was the one you would be working for. He smiled and let you inside.

"Thank you for coming, I have a son who needs someone while I'm on trainings. I'm a footballer."

"I know" you smiled.

"You do? Am I that famous?" he joked and then walked you to the playing room where his son was.

"Davi, here is your new friend, her name is..."

"(y/n)" you said as you walked closer to Davi and handed him your hand as a greeting, "Hey Davi"

"Oi" he said and both of you smiled.

"What are you playing?" you asked as you noticed he had a few toys around himself.

"I just started this puzzle!" he said enthusiastic so you sit close to him.

"Can I help you with it?" you asked and noticed he was happy about it and let you closer.

Neymar was leaning at the door and looked at the two of you having fun, already enjoying each others company.

"I'll go get ready for training now" you heard Neymar but neither of you two answered him, because you two were dealing with the puzzle.

"Never mind" he laughed which made you smile to yourself, but you didn't look at him so he walked away. After a while, Neymar was back and told you that he was going for training and would be back in about 3 hours.

While he was on training, you and Davi had a lot of fun, when you finished the puzzle you decided to play karaoke and then went to watch some cartoons.

*Neymar's POV*

I just came to training and everyone was already in the changing room. Of cours Dani was playing the music loudly and the second I walked inside I couldn't help but dance already.

"Oh look who came" Dani laughed as I walked to the bench and started dressing.

"Where did you leave Davi today?" Dani asked, because he knew how hard I was searching for a baby sitter for Davi.

"I found a baby sitter. She is perfect."

"What? You already fell in love with her?" Dani laughed

"With who did you fall in love Ney?" I heard Adriano asking as he was sitting next to me.

"No one, I meant that she walked inside and already became a friend with Davi, the totally ignored me." I laughed as I got my shirt on.

"Then you won't be having problems. How old is she anyways?"