Oh.

"I promise. Please believe me Spencer, I know I was a bitch about this to begin with; not telling you and everything, but I won't change my mind. You're her Dad."

You reached out and clasped his hand, squeezing it lightly. He squeezed yours back.

"Okay. Thank you. We've still got a few hours flight time left. Get some sleep Y/N."

......

"I want Y/N to read me my bedtime story!"

Aaron rolled his eyes at you. "Looks like I've been replaced. You up for it?"

"I suppose so. Come on Jack, lead the way." You held out your hand to the little blonde boy letting him pull you along to his bedroom.

Hotch had invited you around for food again, the two of you had grown closer still throughout your pregnancy and he'd become someone who's company you genuinely enjoyed as well as someone you could count on.

You tucked the little boy into bed after letting him pick his bedtime story. After rereading it to him five times and seeing him still not sleepy, you heard a rapping on the door as Aaron stuck his head around.

"Jack, you should be asleep by now. "

You were lying on the bed next to him, him tucked into the crook of your arm as he was following the words along with you. It was kinda nice, the soft weight of him against you. But that was only really because you knew that his Dad was in the other room if anything were to happen.

"One more story please!?!" The little boy begged.

"Nu uh, you've had enough." Aaron strict tone coming through.

"What about a lullaby then, like Auntie sings. I promise I'll go to sleep if you sing to me Y/N! Promise promise promise."

You could see Aaron trying to hide a chuckle and you racked your brains trying to think of a lullaby. Your parents had never sung you any that you could recall, the only one springing to mind was one your Grandma had sang. You hadn't heard or thought about it for years but the words suddenly came flooding back.

"One song, and then I'm leaving the room whether you're a sleep or not okay?"

"Okay." He grinned at you widely.

You began to sing softly, just finishing the second verse when you felt a little zap in your stomach, almost like someone had given you a tiny electric shock. You stopped singing, looking around the room confused.

"What's up?" Hotch asked seeing the look on your face.

"Nothing, it's fine. " You resumed singing feeling the same funny little zap again almost immediately. You stopped again, looking down at your tummy.

"Are you okay?"

And again.

"Hotch I think I can feel her. It's so weird."

"Lemme feel lemme feel." Jack asked you excitedly as his Dad crossed the room to his bed.

You took the little boys hand and placed it to your belly, pressing down where you thought it was coming from.

"Sing Y/N sing.... She must like it!" He begged.

You carried on and a moment later you felt it again, Jack giggling wildly with joy.

"Daddy I felt her! She touched my hand!"

Gosh it was so strange.... But so.... Cool! It kind felt like someone tickling the inside of your belly.