Chapter 3/Finale

Recap

'The battle was going great until'

JESSIE

Prepare for trouble!

JAMES
Make it double!

JESSIE
To protect the world from devastation!

JAMES
To unite all peoples within our nation!

JESSIE
To denounce the evils of truth and love!

JAMES
To extend our reach to the stars above!

JESSIE
Jessie!

JAMES
James!

JESSIE
Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!

JAMES
Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

MEOWTH
Meowth!
That's right!

Wobbufett

Wobbufett!

Serena's POV

'Team Rocket?! Give us back our Pikachu' I shouted at them.

'Tongari!! Noo, give me back my Tongari (Jimmy's PIkachu's Nickname) you crooks!' Jimmy said

'Nope!' Jessie replied with an arrogant smirk and then they drove away with the two Pikachus.

We were running after Team Rocket, until their truck got hit by a water shuriken.

'Could it be?!' I thought and then I looked at Ash who already got better.

'Ash?!, are you sure you're better now?!' I asked him worriedly.

'Yeah I'm all better, Thanks to you' He smiled and winked at me and it made me go all red.

'Greninja use cut!' Ash called out to Greninja which made the two Pikachu's free.

'Alright let's end this' Ash told Jimmy and he nodded. 'Pikachu Thunderbolt!' 'Tongari Thunderbolt'

/and of course you readers know what happened next/

Ash's POV

After the Team Rocket Incident, I caught myself staring at Serena with my clothes on, she looked really cute and what's more awesome is when Jimmy told me how she managed to counter dig.!. I never knew Serena observed that much in my battle.She's just so awesome.

My tummy growled like always and Clemont and Bonnie went right away to make dinner. Serena invited Jimmy to eat with us with a really cute smile and a blush. Then I suddenly, have this feeling 'Did Serena like Jimmy' 'I hope not' I was cut off with my thoughts when Serena told me to change into my clothes and eat dinner.

I got on my clothes that Serena borrowed, and then went to eat dinner with them, It was great having Jimmy with us but still, I was disturb by the fact that Serena might like Jimmy. I couldn't help myself but finished my food right away and went inside the tent, and then I said to myself 'I think I like Serena, and I can't bear her having a crush with another guy'.

Serena's POV

I wonder what's wrong with Ash he usually gets seconds after he eats. This isn't like Ash, I was worried about him. So I followed him to his tent and saw him sulking. 'I wonder why he's acting like that'. I was cut off with my thoughts when Ash talked to me.

'Oh hi Serena didn't see you there, what's up?' Ash said with a little bit hurt in his voice.

'I think I should be asking you that, what's wrong Ash? You can tell me anything.' I told him with a worried face.

'Here goes for nothing' I heard Ash mumbled and then he asked 'D-Do You like Jimmy?' He was looking away after he asked that. I was shocked at his sudden question and said 'What makes you think the Ash?!'.

'Oh!, It's nothing just asking' Ash said still sounding depressed. 'Just tell me why Ash?!, I'm your friend.' We kept on going back and forth until Ash finally gave in.

'OK OK, It's just that I can't bear you being with HIM, because you mean so much to me Serena, I just can't imagine a world without you, and I just realized that now, I think I like you Serena' Ash told me while he was in tears.

I couldn't believe it! My dense crush is finally falling for me, I'm just really surprised, It made my eyes watery with happiness overflowing in my veins! I suddenly pecked him on the cheeks.

Ash was surprised and he was blushing too. It made me giggle and told him 'Ash, you don't have to worry, I don't have a crush on him, I like you, I've had a crush on you ever since you helped me in Summer Camp where you told me to Never Give Up Till the End! You have no idea how you mean so much to me Ash, and I've been really waiting for this day to happen.  I was blushing when I told him and then I tackled him into a big hug and said 'I love you Ash'.

Ash smiled and said 'I love you too Sere' . After the hug we shared a passionate kiss that lasted 2 minutes, we didn't want this moment to end but we had to since everyone is waiting outside.

After the kiss we went out of the tent holding hands, after we went out, we heard a very loud pitched scream coming from Bonnie who was fangirling so hard.

Bonnie's POV

OH MY OH MY OH MY!!! This is so kawaiiii. I can't help it but jumping up and down and running in circles. They're so cute together. <3

Serena's POV

During the night I couldn't help but smile because my other dream to be Kalos Queen didn't happened but my dream to be Ash Ketchum's girlfriend. I squealed at the fact that he was my boyfriend now and plus I'm sleeping in the tent with him. After I have finished with my fangirling actions, I gave him a kiss on the cheek on my Ashy who already slept.

'I Love You Ashy' I whispered

'I love You too Sere'

_________

Alright sorry this was cheesy but I never make a plan when writing books lol but I hope you guys enjoy this last chapter.

Thank You for your support guys, I could have not done this without you guys.

AMOUR for the win!!!