Chapter 2

I tried to push my body up to seperate it from his but failed . My locket was stuked in his shirts button i tried again but stopped when felt a hand on my back wait ....... wait women whats all the rush about as i heard that voice i stopped trying . Then a soft hand tilt my hair on one side i could not help myself i could not resist gazing into those beautiful hazel eyes just then i heard a voice saying its done but if you want to say here all day laying on me then i am totally free as i heard the voice i came out of my thoughts and hurriedly stand up from the ground.

I am sorry ...... i said and started to run without looking back i run, run and run towards my house and stopped when i was finally at the main door . My house door was old and made up of brown wood and on one side there was written MR and Mrs Brandon which i always found odd .As entering the main door i heard a song coming from my sisters room love me like you do lala love me like you do ..... i dont know but she is a fan of ellie goulding . Teenagers what can i expect from them . Rose ....rose reduce the volume its giving me a headache i shouted but she just wont listen . I dont know why but today was not my best day i was not feeling good i want to cry dont know why . while thinking those thoughts i storm into my room but stopped seeing mom sitting on my bed . What are u doin here mom?

My mom got a magic i dont know how she knew about my situation but she holds me close and hive me a hug as i can feel her eyes filled with water and then without even listening to me or asking for an explaination my mom said that susan called and told me the whole situation i am worried for you eve everyone moved on so should you why are you still stuck in that night . Mom .... i mumered but she stopped me placeing me on my bed and make me sleep .

After 3 hours......

Eve eve ......eva wakeup your friends have called for like 10 times they said they are coming to pick you up . Just when i heard my mothers words i jumped out of the bed and run towards my mom . Mom......mom please dont let them come here tell them that i am ready and will met them at the concert. Without asking further questions my mom did exactly like i said to her . Then while wondering that where i have put my phone and i remembered that it fall at the park when i get hit with the stranger i was going to faint. today is the worst day everything was going bad and now i lost my phone tooo OH GOD PLEASE HELP.

Just a minute mom...... i screamed as rushing out of my room . How do i look mom just like my little princess ..... as tears form in her eyes i dont know why but she was happy and was going to cry but just to ignore the odd situation i pulled her for a hug . I gave her a smile afterwards and left.

I was wearing my best clothes perfectly matching my long height and my swag.

As i runned to stop a cab i felt cold air hitting my cheeks making it faragil

As i runned to stop a cab i felt cold air hitting my cheeks making it faragil . I get into the cab telling the driver the address and then getting lost what happend back there at the park i could not get those beautiful hazel eyes out of my mind they were just appearing in front of me .

Suddenly the cab stopped i rushed out of the cab paying the driver the money and rushed towards the concerte hall . I saw my friends standing there as adam and justin were busy checking out girls i saw susan and jacob as usual busy in each other as jacob has his arm wrapped around susan waist i walked forward to them noticing ADAMS mouth open as i pass through him and huged sue

Wooooow.......someone is going to get all the attention today i heard adam saying . I gentelly hit him on his arms and tell him to shut up while feeling my cheeks rose up . Well dont tell me to shut i am just praising god made beauty . And unexpectedliy adam put his arms around my waist i wanted to stop him but even i couldnt resist his charms . He then put his hand in mine and pull me inside the hall . The concert was just going to start everyone was fully prepared just then i heard crowd shouting outside i knew that the star of the evening has arrived .

ETHAN ETHAN ETHAN .... was all i could hear but i dont know why i suddenly started to feel dizzy so i excused to everyone and rushed outside before i could go adam hold my wrist and asked if i want him to come with me but i refused i rushed out and again hit someone . As i starred the person i could see those hazel eyes again but this time it was not an odinary person it was ethan i quickly excused him as i was going to leave i felt a hand on my wrist which stopped me you always in a rush my lady ..... as i heard the word MY i got a shiver in my backbone and butterflies in my stomach . I am sorry i was just leaving i could feel everyone starring at us he pulled me closer as his sparkling eyes connected with my soul he place my hand infront of me and put my phone on it .

As i saw my phone i got very excited and without noticing the crowd i gave him a big hug well it was awkward but he huged me too . He pulled me closer and whisper some beautiful words in my ear well this is the 2 time you hit me is it something you like or a coincidence ....... as i was going to answer him something unexcted happend .........................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note:
Thanks for reading make sure to like , share, follow i am full of ideas and do want to hear your too so please give some ideas what should happen next ....... love.
~ellie_puth