Chapter 33: This Ends Now!

Lani, Sam, and Mack scream "NO!" While crying and Jack and Peyton widen their eyes and gape in shock and worry. Mack was supposed to get hit with the bullet, but Zac ran in front of her, so he could get hit, instead of her. 

      Mack crawls to him and says "no! No! No! Zac, please" he's choking on his blood, can barely speak. He got shot in his chest. Mack searches his pockets for a phone and she calls for an ambulance to come along with police, quickly. 

      Jack gets up and runs to Chris pushing him against the shelf knocking down boxes full of plastic wrap. Jack punches him in the face and Sam gets up and grabs Callie by her hair and throws her to the ground and kicks her in the stomach, making Callie groan in pain. 

Peyton goes to Chris and Jack and helps Jack take care of Chris and Lani is trying to get up, but can barely move. Chris punches Jack in his face making him fall to the ground and then he kicks Peyton in the stomach and grabs the gun and aims it at him. 

      Mack is still by Zac, trying to keep him awake, but when she sees Chris about to shoot Peyton she whispers to Zac "I'll be right back. I'll be right back, hang on." She looks around for something and she sees the plastic wraps that fell on the floor and she picks it up and thinks to her self enough of this! No more! I'm putting a stop to this once and for all! 

      Just as Chris is about to pull the trigger, Mack covers his face with the plastic wrap. He struggles against her and drops the gun. He tries to breathe, but can't. He falls to the ground on his knees and Mack wraps the plastic around his face a second time suffocating him more. She says "no more, Chris! This ends now!" He tries to fight against her, but fails. 

He's starting to go, he slowly does and he finally stops fighting and takes his last breath and Mack let's him drop to the floor. She looks to Jack and Peyton who are looking at her shocked and she mumbles "when you've had enough, you've had enough" Jack gets up and goes to her and hugs her. Peyton runs to Lani and helps her up. 

      Callie and Sam turn to see what Mack did and widen their eyes and gale in shock. Callie elbows Sam in the face and makes a run for it. Sam goes after her while the other four go to Zac and try to keep him awake. Callie runs down the steps and Sam runs after her and pushes her to the ground and holds her there. 

      Sam hears sirens and she looks up and sees everyone here. Her friends, her mom, Wallis, Lisa, Jackie, Cameron, Detective Malice, and Jason. She gets up and Detective Malice cuffs Callie and brings her up and takes her into the police car. 

Everyone goes to Sam and she asks Jason, worried "where's the ambulance?" Everyone looks at her confused and they look to Jason who says "the ambulance is on its way." Veronica asks, worried and scared "ambulance?" Sam sheds a tear looking at her mother and says "it's Zac" she widens her eyes in fear and worry along with the others. 

      She runs inside to see her first-born son along with everyone else. They get inside and see Zac in pain. They run to him and Veronica goes over to him and puts his head on her lap. She says "stay with me, sweetie" Zac looks up at her and says "mom, I love you!" She cries and he says "I love all of you" they all start crying. 

      Darry gets down and says "let me see what I can do. Someone get me a towel to stop his bleeding. NOW!" Lucian goes to do it. Zac says "it's okay, little brother" and Lucian says "no! We just have to apply pressure on your wound. Here" he gives it to Darry and he puts it over his wound. 

Zac says "Lucian! Darry! You guys do well in life. You're amazing at your job, never doubt yourself for a second and don't deny your feelings for anyone, including you Darry" he looks to Bianca and Darry follows his eyes and sees what he means. He looks back to his eldest brother.