I have already packed my lunch this morning so I didn't go to the cafeteria, and went straight to the rooftop. When I got there, I found Rose sitting comfortably in there already.

"Hi Rose-chan, what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Oh... I thought I'm the only one here who knows the password for the rooftop. How did you know the password, Axel-kun?" she said with curiosity gleaming in her eyes.

"Umm," I fiddle with my fingers, "My mother is the Vice President of this school. What about you? Why do you know the password?"

"My uncle is the president of this school," she replies.

I kind of sweat dropped when she said her uncle's the president, but I managed to regain my composure, "Wait, your uncle is the president?"

"Yes, silly," she giggles as she takes a bite on her sandwich, "So, what are you doing here, Axel-kun?"

I took out the blue lunch box from my bag and opened the cover, I can smell the sweet aroma of the Adobo, " I'm eating my lunch here because I don't want to have any trouble of people disturbing me... and also the girls.."

"Girls hate me." She bluntly said. I was shocked, how could a girl like her be hated by girls?

"Eh? How could you say that Rose-chan?" I stared at her confusedly. She seems to be thinking whether she would tell me or not. She eventually sighed.

"I..I think this is because of my talents... you see, I'm pretty talented and pretty..." she continued her ramblings. I can't help but smile in my mind. She's so cute.

"I'm sorry to hear that Rose-chan..."

"Heh, it's fine. I'm used to it though." She smiled at me and I asked her, " wanna eat lunch together, Rose-chan?"

She giggled and agreed. "Here, sit next to me." She patted the seat next to her. I nodded my head and sat there. From then on, we talked about a lot of stuff.

"What do you want to be when you grow up, Rose-chan?"

"Well, I would like to be a doctor because I want to help on saving lives." She gave me a warm smile. "How about you? What do you want to be when you grow up, Axel-kun?"

"I want to be a detective so when I find my father, I'd beat the shit out of him because who would just leave his child and wife all of a sudden?"

After telling her that, the bell rang. We went back to our classroom and after a while, a woman came in. Probably our teacher in History.

"Good afternoon, Class. I'm Elizabetha Briginsky and I'll be your History teacher. So, what are we waiting for? Let's start!"

Finally, after a super boring hour, History period is done. I sighed, so far, she is the most boring teacher I ever had.

Next period was Gym.

"Okay guys. My name is Azurra, nice to meet you all. Now, let's run! Girls and boys, line up!" She is really energetic and young - 20, to be precise. I lined up with them and started to run. I can't really help but look at our teacher.

'Oh my, she's really beautiful. Nice white hair and oh my goodness.' Our gym teacher started to run.. 'Th-Those boobs, oh my holy-' Before I could even finish my thought, someone slapped me in the face.

"Ow! Why must you do that, Rose-chan?!" I whined. Her slap really hurts, I think a bruise will form its way sooner or later.

"Perv. Why are you looking at her boobs??" She started to cuss and then ran real fast. 'What was that.. Ugh, I'm an idiot.' She thought to herself.

It took me a while to near her. "That was amazing Rose-chan!"

"Hmmp, go talk to Miss Boobs, perv!" She glared at me and went somewhere else.

'Argh. Girls hate it when their boobs are smaller than the others. Damn, I'm so stupid. I should apologize.' I thought to myself and sighed.

After the last period, I saw Rose walking. I went to her but when she saw me she fasten her pace.

"Rose-chan! Wait!" She stopped her tracks, I decided to continue.

"Rose-chan, you see, I'm really sorry about earlier.." I nervously said.

I saw her sighing deeply. "It's...It's alright... I forgive you... and I'm sorry too..." She said quietly.

I let out a breath that I didn't knew I was holding and smiled.

"But with a condition." She looked at me in the eye. I tensed up.

"E-eh? W-what could t-that be Rose-chan?"

"W-well uhh..." It was her turn to tense up. "That is.. if...if you'd go out with me... on Saturday at the park, don't question!" She blushed deeply after saying that and ran real fast. "Baka! See you, okay?" I heard her say.

I laughed. 'She's really cute.'