'He waited for you'

"Caspar?" I turned around and saw my mum holding two glasses and she offered me one. I smiled and sighed "thanks,mum"

"Why are you still here? Everyone's inside,why don't you go there and miggle? It's getting cold here" She asked,I take a sip of the tea that she offered "I'll wait for Y/N,she told me that she'll be here"

She rubbed my back and sighed "Please,Caspar get inside,you'll get cold here,please"

I look down to my tea and looked up at her with a sweet smile "I'm fine mum,you can get inside,I'll wait for her"

"Emily?" We turned and saw Joe walking closer to us "Oh! Joe" Mum greeted with a sad tone,I look on the road again till I saw mum walking inside and I'm here outside with Joe.

"Joe" I smiled "Caspar,everyone's looking for you,let's go inside" he firmly said pulling my back inside.

I pull my arm away and glared at him "I'll be fine,I just need to wait for Y/N"

"She's not coming" Joe told me looking at me,I look down,avoiding an eye contact "Caspar please!" He paused as he faced me "Let's go inside,your mum and the rest of us are so worried" he paused again "let's play Fifa and eat pizza,yeah? Just like before."

I moved away and walk closer to the road,looking for a sign of Y/N but Joe stopped me by holding my arm tightly.

"Caspar stop being such a dumb! Y/N is not coming! She died three months ago! She's not coming h-" I faced him "-but she promised me Joe! She'll be here in a minute,I just need to wait!"

Joe groaned in frustration "You're waiting for her again! You've been here for two hours! You're always waiting for someone who'll never come!" I gulped "that's not true Joe,she-" "Caspar! Come on! You know that she's not gonna be here tonight,she'll never be here,ever again"

I clenched jaw and take a deep breathe "Joe, am I the one to blame? do I deserve everything that is happening to me right now?" I closed my eyes till a tear fall on my face. Joe pull me closer for a hug before I burst out everything. "You don't Caspar,stop telling that to yourself,stop blaming yourself. It's not your fault,it was an accident"

I'm trying to be strong,remembering the laughs we had when you unexpectedly fart in the middle of the intense scene of the movie. The peck kisses before I start filming. And the day I decided to ask you to be my wife,I've waited hours but you never came.

//B L E S S M E//